2012 Slamology 3 days away

kbsmoker

I want to go to Slamology 2012 and would appreciate of someone could give me a noob run down of what i need to do to go. IE- hotels, registration to compete costs, and if i can get in on your blocks for room that would be awesome to lower the cost. I have me and 1 or 2 of my buddies coming. From MI. I wanna compete too. What are classes is it worth it for me. If anyone could PM or respond I would appreciate, and want to check out everyone's rides too!

go back to the first post and there is a link to the website. pre-register and you and 1 guest along with your ride get into the show along with FREE competition fees for dB Drag. if IASCA ends up being there also there will be separate fees for it. you can buy extra passes for 10 or 15 at gate.

www.dcsoundlab.comDCforum.jpgyoutube video's kbsmoker2011 MECAOH AS3 Champ 147.5OH DB2 Champ 125.9WF AS3 3rd 147.3WF DB3 2nd 128.3

SystemPioneer AVH-P4300DVD2 sets Fusion Encounter 6.5 componentson Crunch Ground Pounder 1200.418" DC NEO

on DC 5.0KKnukonceptz 1/0 through outBig 3 all 1/0XS D6500under hood D3100 in the backMechman 270....rebuilt by Ohio Generator :)

First Slamology that I will be 21!

Me too, what up?!

im gonna wear a name tag with Ih8punkrok and my avatar on it

because im a dork

ill be the one wearing a shirt that says 'i just farted.....and it was wet'

LMFAO.

I'll be there to snuggle with bigpimpin.

why did you have to say that...

sorry chris

He knows he loved every second of it lmao ;)

Fuck all you guys... <_< <_< <_<

The Hampton inn in brownsburg is giving us a discount, just mention slamology 2012 when booking your room. 

89 regular rooms

109 suites

(317) 852-5800

41 Maplehurst Drive

Brownsburg, IN 46112

Start out boxy, shape as you move along.

Dc Audio

Team Fur

so unless i can chewies bitch ass to go with me, i wont know much of anyone at slamology. so i think anyone that may want to meet up or just need a token black guy for their group should pm me peepwall.gif

also is decaf goin? i thought i saw him say he was, but i dont remember

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

so unless i can chewies bitch ass to go with me, i wont know much of anyone at slamology. so i think anyone that may want to meet up or just need a token black guy for their group should pm me peepwall.gif

also is decaf goin? i thought i saw him say he was, but i dont remember

You can hang out with me and Brandon Woolridge. :)

• 2 months later...

Bump this back up since finals are over with. Please make sure when/if you pre-register say something about IASCA being there. If you haven't seen bass boxing you need to check it out. Hopefully we can get a couple of those loud guys from florida up north :)

www.dcsoundlab.comDCforum.jpgyoutube video's kbsmoker2011 MECAOH AS3 Champ 147.5OH DB2 Champ 125.9WF AS3 3rd 147.3WF DB3 2nd 128.3

SystemPioneer AVH-P4300DVD2 sets Fusion Encounter 6.5 componentson Crunch Ground Pounder 1200.418" DC NEO

on DC 5.0KKnukonceptz 1/0 through outBig 3 all 1/0XS D6500under hood D3100 in the backMechman 270....rebuilt by Ohio Generator :)

Archived