UnderLoK-Tanq-SMD-Forum-resized.jpg
Check out my walled TBSS build over here
4 Fi Team 18s on 2 Cactus K9
DS18 doors on 2 MBQ 1Ks, Vifa pillars on a STL4.500
Pioneer X8500
6 XS Power D7500, 1 3400S
Second Skin
2 270a Mechman Alts

had a great time this weekend...at least what i remember. thanks for everyone coming out this weekend...especially the people that carried my drunk ass around friday night :)

pretty sure the chicken i ate saturday night fucked me up...still feel like shit

sorry for leaving like that yesterday, but me and aaron was both about to fall asleep, ending up making it about 50min from home and had to stop and nap a bit lol

should have an even better turn out at finals in October :)

www.dcsoundlab.comDCforum.jpgyoutube video's kbsmoker2011 MECAOH AS3 Champ 147.5OH DB2 Champ 125.9WF AS3 3rd 147.3WF DB3 2nd 128.3

SystemPioneer AVH-P4300DVD2 sets Fusion Encounter 6.5 componentson Crunch Ground Pounder 1200.418" DC NEO

on DC 5.0KKnukonceptz 1/0 through outBig 3 all 1/0XS D6500under hood D3100 in the backMechman 270....rebuilt by Ohio Generator :)

lol, you two had to nap when you were 50 mins away. shit i got back to nicoles at 5;30 and fell asleep till 1 am, woke up went home and slept more lol.friday night was funny when we had to carry you.

Jeep Cherokee 4dr -4.75 in front, new rusty's 4.5 in rear leafs -micky thompson 35x14.50x15 -locker rear -Rusty's offroad Engine/transmission/transfer case/crossmember/gas tank skid plates -Warn front bumper with 8000lb winch -Custom rear bumper -Warrior product tube doors (summertime) -Optima redtop (starter) -26XK miles and still runs like a bat out of hell

Kenwood H/U

1/0 wire,

136 amp alt 200 ah batteries 12.7 daily

2 Apsm 1500 @ 2 ohm strapped on zv3 d1 with ns softparts

Mb quart 125.4 wired to 4 aura 6's

3.6 cube box tuned to 36 plays down to 23hz

had a great time this weekend...at least what i remember. thanks for everyone coming out this weekend...especially the people that carried my drunk ass around friday night :)

pretty sure the chicken i ate saturday night fucked me up...still feel like shit

sorry for leaving like that yesterday, but me and aaron was both about to fall asleep, ending up making it about 50min from home and had to stop and nap a bit lol

should have an even better turn out at finals in October :)

Ya was a long drive home... mikes jetta broke down on the way home.. he told me to just head home since i couldnt help him for shit with no room in my car lol but im so sunburnt

2 Fi BTL N2 18s Fully LoadedSundown Audio NS-1Kenwood 845 HU Clarion EQ4 Juicebox 3100sKnu Wire"Big 3"Mechman 270a156.3dBTeam GG.

damn did he end up making it?

Jeep Cherokee 4dr -4.75 in front, new rusty's 4.5 in rear leafs -micky thompson 35x14.50x15 -locker rear -Rusty's offroad Engine/transmission/transfer case/crossmember/gas tank skid plates -Warn front bumper with 8000lb winch -Custom rear bumper -Warrior product tube doors (summertime) -Optima redtop (starter) -26XK miles and still runs like a bat out of hell

Kenwood H/U

1/0 wire,

136 amp alt 200 ah batteries 12.7 daily

2 Apsm 1500 @ 2 ohm strapped on zv3 d1 with ns softparts

Mb quart 125.4 wired to 4 aura 6's

3.6 cube box tuned to 36 plays down to 23hz

thanks to all the people that kept me from getting arrested

Robs wife for carrying the get ninja out of jail credit card

Aarons wife for just being plain facking awsome

aaron

josh

rob

lem

sockey

reggie

all of team livewire

and to who ever came to get me when i went up tot he cop car with examine gloves on

thanks to all the people that kept me from getting arrested

Robs wife for carrying the get ninja out of jail credit card

Aarons wife for just being plain facking awsome

aaron

josh

rob

lem

sockey

reggie

all of team livewire

and to who ever came to get me when i went up tot he cop car with examine gloves on

And a big shout out to James @ Golden Corral for not shanking us after spilling everything on the floor. HAHA

2 Fi BTL N2 18s Fully LoadedSundown Audio NS-1Kenwood 845 HU Clarion EQ4 Juicebox 3100sKnu Wire"Big 3"Mechman 270a156.3dBTeam GG.

damn did he end up making it?

I havent talked to him since i passed him on I-94 yesterday... im sure he did lol

Archived