Headed to the hotel now, got some running around to do up in chico. Once again were meeting at the bear at 9 if you wanna come and arnt gonna start any drama feel free to come. I know for you sac people its a bit of a drive but its gonna be a hell of a night. I know some users live in yuba that's not to far of a drive and so on....if your cool come have a brew. Just be respectful cause ill have family there. After the bear we are all going to another bar a few streets over called rileys and another after I don't know the name of. If your coming and get to drunk don't drink and drive there is cabs all over and the hotel I and some other family is staying at is called the budget inn and only a mile from where we will be. They don't accept AAA but my room was only 49 with tax so its still a good deal. The more the marrier so if your bored tonight wanna take a drive then help me celebrate my birthday message me and ill give you my cell number to text if you get lost or have questions.

Thanks for all the birthday wishes too ;)

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

Happy birthday bro! I'm getting drunk just incase you don't get drunk enough tonight :good:

I'm already 13 beers deep. Catch up.

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Happy birthday bro! I'm getting drunk just incase you don't get drunk enough tonight :good:

I'm already 13 beers deep. Catch up.

I can't get drunk on beer I get full before I get drunk so its shots for me tonight and jack and cokes or rum and cokes and trust me I won't remember most of tonight.

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

I can't drink liquor, or else i'm fighting lol. Be safe brother.

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

happy birthday! wow time has gone by fast....

All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ 
wc2022-red-black-whitebg_1667625898__08138.original.png.02e514af82dce531edf1aa4a36851c60.png

Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications!
http://www.youtube.com/meade916

Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them :D
http://www.instagram.com/meade916

The Official SMD Facebook fan Page
https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/

Follow my Tweet (Twitter)
http://www.Twitter.com/meade916

happy birthday! wow time has gone by fast....

That it has, just like I said on Facebook it seems like just the other day I was at your house for the first time getting demos of the hooptie when it was raw and everything. I'm real lucky to know you unk you have always been nothing but kind to me and my mom, your one hell of a guy and no matter what anyone says you deserve everything you have accomplished and more. Thanks for everything uncle Steve :)

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

Had a great night....got fucking hammered I never once didn't have a drink in my hand for over 6 hours, it was so much fun. I had people buying me drinks left and right....good thing ill pretty much drink anything except gin but both places we went to didn't serve it so I was good to go and we went to spencers gag store before hand to get 21 stuff so I wore a black ribbon that said I'm 21 buy me a drink and the other one was a big round pin thing and it said I was 21 also and said more stuff but had a spinner and you would spin it and it would land on beer, my choice, your choice, mixed drink or shot....everyone was spinning it and that fucked hit shot ALOT and they always got a double shot never a single. It was cool though got so drunk and all I had to do was pay for the cab ride to the bar from our hotel and from the bar to our hotel which was only 12 bucks. Definitely the best birthday ever

Edited by loganberry

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg