The Walking Dead New Season

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

did we finally witness glenns big moment? downloading as soon as ettv putts the torrent out, (usually within 1 hour of show end)

Cliffhanger as usual. We won't know for sure for 6 months. Seems like it might have been glenn by the audio but who knows.

--2004 Toyota 4runner

New Build Log

-2002 Acura Tl-S

Old Build Log

Team DC Audio

ttf.png

spl dust is an option you can get on the coils... it's great for extra 1000 watts of power

where can i get this spl dust and how much is it. is it hard to apply? lol

did we finally witness glenns big moment? downloading as soon as ettv putts the torrent out, (usually within 1 hour of show end)

Cliffhanger as usual. We won't know for sure for 6 months. Seems like it might have been glenn by the audio but who knows.

they are trying to gauge peoples reactions to the episode to decide who to kill off... bastards

This page is crispy_chick3n approved.

© crispy_chick3n inc

Whoever they kill, it won't be as dramatic. It's like we're prepared now for their death. I think it would've been more shocking to have the beating happen and let us see it at the same time. Also, I bet you they won't show it until the second episode next season. Give us one of those stupid reflection episodes. It's supposed to be Glenn who dies, at least from the comics. I think it's gonna be Daryl. I thought Michonne but I guess Negan doesn't kill women.

I think it's Arron, or Eugene. But after watching talking dead last night too, sounds like none of them know who it's going to be.

I thought, on another note, that the effects of the "beatinf" were pretty cool. A little over computerized or fake with regard to the blood dropping down, but the P.O.V. angle was pretty cool!

Either way, THIS FUCKING SUCKS!!! NOW WE HAVE TO WAIT FOR HOW MANY GOD DAMN MONTHS TO FIND OUT!!?? DAMN IT!!!

Archived