The Walking Dead New Season

Someone slowed down the audio at that scene and you hear Maggie screaming the loudest, and you can (supposedly) hear them say "Maggie". I don't buy it tho. Still sticking with either Abraham or Eugene.

What do you guys think?

Fi Team 18's (4)
Crossfire 16k
Crossfire 400.4 & 800.4
Pioneer AVH-X491bhs
140ah cmax
CES 320's (2)

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow, they did follow the comic pretty closely in that scene. You got me leaning towards Glenn as well now.

But who knows. Only way to find out is wait 6 months till next season. :/

Fi Team 18's (4)
Crossfire 16k
Crossfire 400.4 & 800.4
Pioneer AVH-X491bhs
140ah cmax
CES 320's (2)

I don't know, but after rewatching that shit, Rick turned into a straight bitch, lol. That last forest scene though, from the time the saviors found them up until the stupid cliffhanger was the best scene of that show too me. I have a feeling we wont find out in the first episode of season 7 who dies and I guarantee the first half will be some boring "getting their life together after what happened" shit.

I don't know, but after rewatching that shit, Rick turned into a straight bitch, lol. That last forest scene though, from the time the saviors found them up until the stupid cliffhanger was the best scene of that show too me. I have a feeling we wont find out in the first episode of season 7 who dies and I guarantee the first half will be some boring "getting their life together after what happened" shit.

every fucking time...

This page is crispy_chick3n approved.

© crispy_chick3n inc

I think it is pretty terrible. the writing is lazy, actors are mehhh, just some pretty stupid situations. I'm holding out hope it will get better but not to sure it will.

Archived