The Walking Dead New Season

I'm thinking the battle is going to start in the last episode and going to end the season on a cliff hanger.

Also binged this show and watched this season live. When I first tried to start it a few years back it didn't grab me but this time I got hooked quick. With breaking bad/better call Saul and walking dead AMC has me hooked

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Did anyone else see the ufo fly by on the scene on top of the junk pile? Apparently it's an Easter egg nod to the writer joking that the zombie outbreak was caused by aliens

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

This season is going pretty slow, but I figured it would before shit hits the fan. I'm thinking it will get more exciting soon.

And is it just me or did the scene at the junk yard look sooooooo fake. Was a little annoying because it was so obvious. 

Fi Team 18's (4)
Crossfire 16k
Crossfire 400.4 & 800.4
Pioneer AVH-X491bhs
140ah cmax
CES 320's (2)

I just want Carol to die he is such a looser and every time I see him I get pissed.

2022 Ford Maverick on 22’s                                                                                                                                          Skar SK1500.1 on 4 Skar VD-8’s                                                                                                                       Mids Sundown Super tweeters, Skar TX 6.5 components on Skar SKM400.4                                                 LC2 for audio control  , XS Power D680 XS Series Extra Battery 

• 1 month later...

Archived