6 12's 4th order, 16v, 10k+, single cab s10

had a shitty day at work, got told i was no longer needed at work as they were laying people off due to the economy. guess its job hunting once again...lol

Got some bracing done today. this makes the top soildd as hell

IMG_20120106_205818.jpg

IMG_20120106_205808.jpg

this was $3 free shipping pretty good actually. thats a 2 1/2 screw for size comparison. lol

IMG_20120106_205736.jpg

heard it play in the vehicle for the first time today :) all i can say is i cant wait to really throw some power to them.

here it is in the bed..gonna be cutting it close with the new bedcover. when it comes in we'll go from there. hopefully everything clears. i gotta cut out the metal in the bed and cab about 1/2in.

IMG_20120107_184457.jpg

here is hpw much space i will have after batteries are in. which only leaves one place for the amps, on top of the batteries. i'll be starting on that this week.

IMG_20120107_184508.jpg

[quote name='sprkn_ranger' timestamp='1325995504' post='1832801'

Looks good man! Let's see some flex vids!

Thanks man:) I doubt it'll flew off the little power I have going to it right now. I'll try to get a video tomorrow if I can. Running on 12v right now at 2.67 before rise and a single amp with the gain hardly even up. Lol

This build looks like it'll get nasty. How do you like the hurculiner? I put some on the roof of my car and I like the texture but the black seems to fade a bit. Figure I'll just paint it then. I'm doing my whole car inside and out with it.

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

This build looks like it'll get nasty. How do you like the hurculiner? I put some on the roof of my car and I like the texture but the black seems to fade a bit. Figure I'll just paint it then. I'm doing my whole car inside and out with it.

I actually like it so far.it goes on good with wood and resin surprisingly

Man i have a design for 6 SA 12's in a 4th order I plan on building in a couple months, what a small world. I will be going 5.5-6 cubes sealed and about 9-11 ported, is that about where you are at?

Head Unit: Alpine CDA 9887

Sub Amps: 4 RF2500's

Subs: 8 SA-12's Walled

Comp Amp: 1 RF600.2 (for now)

Comps: (4) 6.5 Punch Mid Pros and 2 Punch Pro Tweeters

Batteries: (1) XS D5100 (5) D3100

Power Cables: 2 runs of 2/0 power and ground each front to back(Try-Star)

Alternator: Dual Mechman Rhino 250's

Deadener: Fatmat / Damplifier Pro

Archived