• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

too bad society doesnt handle theft like they use to, i wouldnt steal for the rest of my life if i knew my hands would be cut off if i did

i seen a video (faces of death) dude got caught stealing and they cut his hands.

op what truck u have?

REFF'S
My link
EBAY
http://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=true
I love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.

sorry to hear that

The Midget Looks Into Your Soul

2008 Dodge am 3500HD with the 6.7 Cummins

Race Me tuner, dpf deleted

kenwood double din

cheap walmart speakers for now(infinity reference comps comps coming soon)

2 kicker L5's in a ported box of unknown tuning lol(soon to be changed)

Power acoustic 1500.1 on the subs (for now)

Damn those are nice decks sorry to hear that. What were the other ones that got stolen from you? Were they nice decks too?

Last deck was a double din Kenwood also, DDX-626 or something. It was clean, no buttons vertically, just the couple along the bottom.

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

too bad society doesnt handle theft like they use to, i wouldnt steal for the rest of my life if i knew my hands would be cut off if i did

i seen a video (faces of death) dude got caught stealing and they cut his hands.

op what truck u have?

My truck is an '03 GMC Sierra Regular cab stepside. It's black with silver racing stripes on 22's. It's a great looking truck with black projectors and billet everywhere.

Really?..no alarm? I wouldn't have shit in my car period without an alarm...you asked to have your shit taken honestly.....sorry but that's the real world..TRUST NO ONE!

http://www.stevemead...cherokee-build/

2005 Jeep Grand Cherokee

Alpine CDE-hd148bt

Alpine PKG-RSE2

PRV Audio (4) 6MB200 front/rear doors

PRV Audio (4) TW350Ti dash/rear doors

Kicker KX350.4

Obsidian Audio (1) 18 D4 v2

revamp (2) Stereo Integrity HT 18d2
DC Audio 1.2k
5.25ft^3 tuned @34hz

revamp Infinite Baffle Cpillar

AudioTechnix 60mil deadener
KnuKonceptz & SkyHigh wire (complete setup)

stroupe79.jpg

Really?..no alarm? I wouldn't have shit in my car period without an alarm...you asked to have your shit taken honestly.....sorry but that's the real world..TRUST NO ONE!

It has nothing to do with trust or no trust. It's not MY fault that someone made the decision to be a fuckhead. A victim of a crime is just that, a VICTIM. I realize an alarm MAY have helped, but there are no guarantees. It wasn't my choice to have my truck burglarized, it was the faggot criminal's. I realize this isn't a perfect world, but the blame doesn't lie on me, it lies on them. I'm not looking for a fucking pity party, but I'll never believe it was my fault because I didn't have armor playing on my shit. Thieves will still regardless of the protection you place. I've known PLENTY of systems/vehicles stolen with phenomenal alarms. Alarm is a false sense of security.

P.S. I didn't ask for shit to get stolen. I don't have to expect my shit to get stolen.

Edited by CleanSierra

sorry about your stuff man but how is an alarm a false sense of security if you have you a good alarm where if they bump you stuff like they broke your lock then it pages you and starts making all kind of noise you can either catch them by running outside or other ppl will see them and they will leave?

edit: i would go as far as saying if someone had a good alarm and there stuff got stolen they didn't have it hooked up right or to dumb to go check there vehicle when it goes off :shrug:

Edited by Jd1102

Yup I got broken into a week after my build and damn it sucks balls... Now I have a pager alarm with a motion sensor glass break sensor shock sensor. And sirens wired all inside the car so they'll get caught. And Def tryna break into my shit not to. mentioned I murdered out all my windows so they can't see inside and if they try to peek BAM motion sensor... Yea.. got a little paranoid