I apologize if I come off as hostile. Not the case.

I apologize as well. You know more than I when it comes to audio. I am sorry for saying that you were wrong.

I do have a bass knob control mounted on my dash. I like my bass louder, but it seems I cannot have that.

Edited by carshateme

New build coming soon. [center][url="http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/3/sigtoo.jpg/"][img]http://img3.imageshack.us/img3/9541/sigtoo.jpg[/img][/url][/center]

well for one you first had it at 3 ohms the first time then wired it to 1 ohm which now makes the amp pull and makes more power

Winner winner chicken dinner!

Taking an amp from 3ohm (guessing 75A of draw on your charging system) down to 1ohm (upwards of 200A or the fuse rating on the amp) is what you are noticing.

Big3

Big3

Big3

-Drew

detail.gifI am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. detail.gif

uhoh_45 said:
dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew

well for one you first had it at 3 ohms the first time then wired it to 1 ohm which now makes the amp pull and makes more power

Taking an amp from 3ohm (guessing 75A of draw on your charging system) down to 1ohm (upwards of 200A or the fuse rating on the amp) is what you are noticing.

Big3

Big3

Big3

-Drew

so what is my prize :D

OP you asked what was the point on subsonic filter? well the filter is there so you wont play anything under port tuning, am i right guys?

Big3

Big3

Big3

-Drew

so what is my prize :D

OP you asked what was the point on subsonic filter? well the filter is there so you wont play anything under port tuning, am i right guys?

To be more specific, I would use the F3 point as a reference for the ssf not the tuning freq. you may be tuned at 33 but your F3 (-3db) may be much lower like 27hz

detail.gifI am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. detail.gif

uhoh_45 said:
dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew

am i the only one that sees something wrong here?

he has a hifi2000 and a 220 amp alt and hes having problems. those amp dont even put out 1500 rms. i know several people who have those on stock electrical just fine. there is diffidently something wrong here. maybe bad ground?

*current*

1991 honda crx si

2 skar audio 12s

pioneer 6.5s

dual 400 watt amp

audio technix

db 1/0 wiring kit.

dual head unit

I already did the big 3...with 0/1 gauge wiring

this isnt rocket science my friend, your amp is pulling 200+ amps and you have a 220a alternator im guessing its around 90a at idle, you will get dimming regardless if you are driving since your alternator is not producing enough amparage you need to supply for that amp.

am i the only one that sees something wrong here?

he has a hifi2000 and a 220 amp alt and hes having problems. those amp dont even put out 1500 rms. i know several people who have those on stock electrical just fine. there is diffidently something wrong here. maybe bad ground?

How do you know his "220" amp alt actually outputs 220 amps.

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?