VVX-12 stopped working

I put 2k on 1 vvx 12 in 3cu AFTER displacements. The whole big/small box thing is often understated..this was in my daily driver. But Im not recomending it. Alot of people have been having issues with Skar subs while abusing them ALOT less then I am. I guess if you dont know exactly what your doing, it shouldnt be assumed that you should run more then rated to a product.. I have heard of alot of VVX's smoking over the last few weeks, and Im wondering what people are doing because im running more power daily then ANYONE has ran to these subs. (That we know of). I have had my subs since September and have had no issues. These are good subs, but maybe 600-800 is the threshold for novice builders

Team Flex Issues

Low tuning > God

2011 CALI AS1 STATE CHAMP

i have my skar vvx 12s in 4 cubes net and i currently run a audioque 3500d on them at 1/5ohm..

NOW with that being said i only have the gains set for about 2200 rms.. and the subs reach max safe excursion and they take it all day long..

i did have a saz1500 at 1/2ohm on them... but that wasnt enough

8c2ffd01.jpg

i have my skar vvx 12s in 4 cubes net and i currently run a audioque 3500d on them at 1/5ohm..

NOW with that being said i only have the gains set for about 2200 rms.. and the subs reach max safe excursion and they take it all day long..

i did have a saz1500 at 1/2ohm on them... but that wasnt enough

dang, do they get warm or alittle smelly after playing them full?

Team Clearly Louder (MECA)Team DC Audio

++* SELLING the CACTUS SOUNDS K12 for $1550 shipped *++

HMU!!!

3 flips. nollie flips. big flips. hardflips. - steez

Youtube Channel My Build Log

95 Bonneville SSE

- WALLED/4th Order - ~30 cubes -

*thanks LoganBerry, CortezDVT, Cj18, SuperCharged DC, Ryan-RAM Designs,LoudNLow931*

• 1 month later...

holly shat!! i would say that looks like it got clipped to hell but i wasnt there . also watch what music you play some poorly boosted songs are already clipped

Banner_468x60.jpg

REP