Cadence 0ga

Well im not sure about their smaller wire but the 0 gauge like everyone said is cca . I found out when I was trimming the wire down to fit in my amp.

subwoofers - two eclipse 88120s

box - 3.4 cubes tuned to 32 hz

amps - aq1200 and pheonix gold zx450

New build :

2 obsidian audio 15s

same amp

6.1 cubic foot box tuned to 32 hz in a civic hatch

From what I've read for the difference in price ofc isnt worth it, and I'd be using multiple runs

Edit: If I don't end up getting this I'll get Knu kca

Build log: Click

03 Chevy Blazer

- IPad Air 2 

- ALPINE Head Unit

- 4 DC XL 18s

- 2 DC 3.5k

- ALPINE TYPE R 5.25 COMP

- 3 ALPINE TYPE R 6.5 COMPs

- DC 175.4

- DC HO Alt

- D3400

- 4 XP3000s

- KNU 0ga

- 60 SqFt Damp Pro

Lots more...

The flash series wire is ofc, and it's a wee bit smaller, if not a true 1 gauge. Most popular wires like hyperflex, and knu are oversized and actually 2/0

For a better deal, audiopipe 0 gauge is like 2/0 as well.

It barely fits in 2/0 lugs and is stated ofc

Team Clearly Louder (MECA)Team DC Audio

++* SELLING the CACTUS SOUNDS K12 for $1550 shipped *++

HMU!!!

3 flips. nollie flips. big flips. hardflips. - steez

Youtube Channel My Build Log

95 Bonneville SSE

- WALLED/4th Order - ~30 cubes -

*thanks LoganBerry, CortezDVT, Cj18, SuperCharged DC, Ryan-RAM Designs,LoudNLow931*

Yeah dude its a good deal. 179 for 110 ft steal. I was doing some reseaech and it says that its copper in the description. Ive used some of ther same wire just a smaller gauge and its pretty damn nice! Go for it man

Do you own this wire? And you read in the description of the item they're trying to sell, it says it's true OFC... So den dat must be duh troof B-cuz why wud dey lie? smh

I own this wire and can tell you that this is not 100% OFC. I will admit that I do not know the full breakdown of the materials used, but it is quite light, and fuses together under the pressure when cutting it. This shows that it has a high content of soft materials, most likely high levels of aluminum, which shows up in it's lower current rating (down by 100A compared to any other respectable true 1/0 AWG OFC). Also, Audiosavings states it is 0 gauge, not 0 AWG, can be a very big difference in some cases.

Team Clearly Louder (MECA)Team DC Audio

++* SELLING the CACTUS SOUNDS K12 for $1550 shipped *++

HMU!!!

3 flips. nollie flips. big flips. hardflips. - steez

Youtube Channel My Build Log

95 Bonneville SSE

- WALLED/4th Order - ~30 cubes -

*thanks LoganBerry, CortezDVT, Cj18, SuperCharged DC, Ryan-RAM Designs,LoudNLow931*

The wire is pretty damn thick, but it's CCA. I had a bunch of the 0 gauge and it worked pretty well for what I was using it for. It's pretty shady that they brand it as OFC when it's anything but that.

i agree, and whats even worse is that i emailed them to double check before ordering some.... needless to say, it will be returned

Archived