Cadence 0ga

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

its good wire. its flexible and is great for multi thouusand watt systems. ive got 1 pos run from front n splits to 2 4gauge runs and powers my amps. its good stuff and great price.

Lucky Durango

Sony hu

4 croosfire 6.5mids

crossfire 600.1 mono amp

American bass 1280.4 mids and highs amp

aq hdc3 12

2.4 cube net box, tuned to 34 and 14.4 inches of port per cube

I've got a spool of the audio pipe wire coming in on wends I think. I'll post it up, next to kicker, stinger pro/expert/HPM and some welding cable if I can find it.

HUH? I didn't see anywhere 100% Oxygen Free Copper, sometimes they'll try and fool you by saying it's, High Purity Copper, which FYI is not 100% OFC. If you want 100% copper, weldingsuppy.com I just bought 120ft for $330 shipped to Arizona, they are out of Illinois. Awesome wire, can I put it in a knot, NO, but then again, why the fuck would I in the first place lol

2011 Mitsubishi Outlander
Sony 712

Soundqubed HDS208

Alpine MRV-M500

Transmission line enclosure

Soundqubed wiring

Knu rca

XS Power battery

CNF terminals

I purchased over 600 ft of this wire, If u say it ain't ofc... prove it!

Cause looks like it is from my eyes. Ya it's a lil thin.

I believe it's only 3800 strands.

I have 12 runs of pos and 12 runs of neg.

If u don't like it, no problem.

However to act like it's junk, is not correct.

I think it's perfect for my use at the cost.

one way to find out for sure if wire is OFC or not is to strip it back and take a razor blade and start scrapping the wires. If it's 100% OFC then when you scrape the wire they should be copper looking, not silver looking as in Aluminum, easy way to tell. Lot's of OFC is coated in Aluminum for moisture protection and if you use a razor blade to and scrape the wire you will see the copper. Vise versa, CCA is aluminum and coated with copper to give the appearance of OFC and when you scrape it with a razor blade it will scrape all the Copper Clad away and will reveal ALUMINUM. Feel free to test this out and them post picks, I love seeing them lol

2011 Mitsubishi Outlander
Sony 712

Soundqubed HDS208

Alpine MRV-M500

Transmission line enclosure

Soundqubed wiring

Knu rca

XS Power battery

CNF terminals

Damn. So that was 4 gauge knu compared to 0 candence

That's the thing I'm trying to find out now lol, SOME of mine looks like that small one, some looks like big stuff towards the end of those photos. I am seriously thread jacking now, but I'm sure the OP might want to find out the truth to this also. I know the wire from the kit I have is smaller than what I got by the foot, if that has any relation for whatever reason, it should have been the same though.

Yeah dude np at all, no need to hold grudges. I do have a low post count i guess, i lurk around mostly haha. No hard feelings! :drinks:

drinks.gif

Thread jack as much as you'd like!! Each time I get on here my opinion changes for this wire haha

Build log: Click

03 Chevy Blazer

- IPad Air 2 

- ALPINE Head Unit

- 4 DC XL 18s

- 2 DC 3.5k

- ALPINE TYPE R 5.25 COMP

- 3 ALPINE TYPE R 6.5 COMPs

- DC 175.4

- DC HO Alt

- D3400

- 4 XP3000s