1/0,2/0,3/0. and so on are awg

Team Clearly Louder (MECA)Team DC Audio

++* SELLING the CACTUS SOUNDS K12 for $1550 shipped *++

HMU!!!

3 flips. nollie flips. big flips. hardflips. - steez

Youtube Channel My Build Log

95 Bonneville SSE

- WALLED/4th Order - ~30 cubes -

*thanks LoganBerry, CortezDVT, Cj18, SuperCharged DC, Ryan-RAM Designs,LoudNLow931*

Pass, It's cca and has a thick jacket. It's not too great, stiff as shit to run too.

I can tell you never held it in your hand, let alone run it through a vehicle. Stiff is the opposite of this wire.

Alpine PDX-V9

Morel Tempo 6

Alpine SBR-S8-4

Alpine CDE 149BT

Pass, It's cca and has a thick jacket. It's not too great, stiff as shit to run too.

I can tell you never held it in your hand, let alone run it through a vehicle. Stiff is the opposite of this wire.

Did you even read the rest of the thread lol? Or notice the pics I posted on the first page from MY car? Lol, if you had you would notice that it sounds like i got a bad batch or something because mine is clearly not like the other users here.

Look at first page I think, there's a couple pics.

Did you even read the rest of the thread lol? Or notice the pics I posted on the first page from MY car? Lol, if you had you would notice that it sounds like i got a bad batch or something because mine is clearly not like the other users here.

X2

Team Clearly Louder (MECA)Team DC Audio

++* SELLING the CACTUS SOUNDS K12 for $1550 shipped *++

HMU!!!

3 flips. nollie flips. big flips. hardflips. - steez

Youtube Channel My Build Log

95 Bonneville SSE

- WALLED/4th Order - ~30 cubes -

*thanks LoganBerry, CortezDVT, Cj18, SuperCharged DC, Ryan-RAM Designs,LoudNLow931*

my cadence 0ga wire i recently ordered is very thick and flexable..

i have seen some cadence 0ga that is just pathetic..

i bought because of the price and i was very surprised, i don't understand why they are so different i bought mine on the 17ft deal day at audiosavings

as requested

the flex of the ap 0ga sucks, but can be bent and will form. the grade of copper is better than that of the kicker but not the stinger pro, this is my honest opinion, nothing more.

IMAG0137.jpg

P1040256.jpg

AP 0ga, kicker hyper flex, stinger pro 0ga, stinger hpm 4ga

P1040262.jpg

P1040261.jpg

P1040260.jpg

stinger hpm 4ga, kicker, stinger pro, AP 0ga

P1040264.jpg

AP 0g, kicker hyper flex, stinger pro

P1040263.jpg

one of the reason the kicker is so thick, is the heavy coating on the actual strands

this is perfect wire for doing multiple runs in imo, thick jacket, not easily cut(kicker is easiest)

Archived