Cadence 0ga

Yeah dude its a good deal. 179 for 110 ft steal. I was doing some reseaech and it says that its copper in the description. Ive used some of ther same wire just a smaller gauge and its pretty damn nice! Go for it man

Do you own this wire? And you read in the description of the item they're trying to sell, it says it's true OFC... So den dat must be duh troof B-cuz why wud dey lie? smh

I own this wire and can tell you that this is not 100% OFC. I will admit that I do not know the full breakdown of the materials used, but it is quite light, and fuses together under the pressure when cutting it. This shows that it has a high content of soft materials, most likely high levels of aluminum, which shows up in it's lower current rating (down by 100A compared to any other respectable true 1/0 AWG OFC). Also, Audiosavings states it is 0 gauge, not 0 AWG, can be a very big difference in some cases.

Alright. Bro, pull ur thong out of ur vagina and relax, all i was saying is its a good price for that material. and yess i do own it i also own kicker rockford monster and welding cable. So YES i do no what im talking about. Speak english next time also.

Fuck warning points.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah dude its a good deal. 179 for 110 ft steal. I was doing some reseaech and it says that its copper in the description. Ive used some of ther same wire just a smaller gauge and its pretty damn nice! Go for it man

Do you own this wire? And you read in the description of the item they're trying to sell, it says it's true OFC... So den dat must be duh troof B-cuz why wud dey lie? smh

I own this wire and can tell you that this is not 100% OFC. I will admit that I do not know the full breakdown of the materials used, but it is quite light, and fuses together under the pressure when cutting it. This shows that it has a high content of soft materials, most likely high levels of aluminum, which shows up in it's lower current rating (down by 100A compared to any other respectable true 1/0 AWG OFC). Also, Audiosavings states it is 0 gauge, not 0 AWG, can be a very big difference in some cases.

Alright. Bro, pull ur thong out of ur vagina and relax, all i was saying is its a good price for that material. and yess i do own it i also own kicker rockford monster and welding cable. So YES i do no what im talking about. Speak english next time also.

it just sucks that its so misleading

I purchased over 600 ft of this wire, If u say it ain't ofc... prove it!

Cause looks like it is from my eyes. Ya it's a lil thin.

I believe it's only 3800 strands.

I have 12 runs of pos and 12 runs of neg.

If u don't like it, no problem.

However to act like it's junk, is not correct.

I think it's perfect for my use at the cost.

I purchased over 600 ft of this wire, If u say it ain't ofc... prove it!

Cause looks like it is from my eyes. Ya it's a lil thin.

I believe it's only 3800 strands.

I have 12 runs of pos and 12 runs of neg.

If u don't like it, no problem.

However to act like it's junk, is not correct.

I think it's perfect for my use at the cost.

try like 2700 strands my man

Lol, sorry for the comment I guess, it's just that with some of the rogue noobs running around here giving out info they shouldn't and looking at your post count.... As the the one sentence of broken english/ebonics: I guess it was related to what I just said and my response:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wCy8MpT45gk

And I'm not saying that it's complete junk, but Don't expect the best of the best when you get it.

Prove it.

They were marked 3800 before, looks the same!

How old is yours also? I can see you've been around a while, maybe they changed it? That or I got a reject lol, because I know when I got it I had heard it was some decent stuff for the cost but the jacket seems extremely thick when compared to other companies.

EDIT: Even the jacket on the cable that came in the kit seemed thicker with a glossy finish than the extra pieces I got to redo my big 3 with.

Archived