Lexus, SMD, Rockford, need I say more.. UPDATE- amp rack progress pics pg 7

Kicking it with my boy totalmayhem last week and he got a lil video. Why is it people always want to video when your car is full of shit lol

The wait for the alt continues.. more coming soon

Rebuild Log with the SMD

CURRENT..

Honda Accord Coupe

Porsche Cayenne S

Lexus CT200

Lexus ES300 (sold)

99 Lexus RX 300 (sold)

ADDING

Honda - Hertz setup, more to come

Porsche - Fi BL, XS Power, more to come

coming soon..
peep the old rebuild log of the Lexus RX

• 2 months later...

OK.. so after a few text messages asking about my build I figured I update a little bit. After what has been a LONG wait on said alternator, and sick of seeing thousands of dollars of equipment sitting in my place, I decided to cancel my order because I have been patient enough and Im over it. I was going to sell the Lexus but decided Im going to experiment with some changes on paper first. And I bought another car to ease the tension of waiting..

New car teaser..

IMAG0637.jpg

And a little teaser of what im planning for this beauty..

IMAG0657.jpg

Still in the planning phase for both rides now so just stay tuned as I head back to the drawing board..

Rebuild Log with the SMD

CURRENT..

Honda Accord Coupe

Porsche Cayenne S

Lexus CT200

Lexus ES300 (sold)

99 Lexus RX 300 (sold)

ADDING

Honda - Hertz setup, more to come

Porsche - Fi BL, XS Power, more to come

coming soon..
peep the old rebuild log of the Lexus RX

OK.. so after a few text messages asking about my build I figured I update a little bit. After what has been a LONG wait on said alternator, and sick of seeing thousands of dollars of equipment sitting in my place, I decided to cancel my order because I have been patient enough and Im over it. I was going to sell the Lexus but decided Im going to experiment with some changes on paper first. And I bought another car to ease the tension of waiting..

New car teaser..

IMAG0637.jpg

And a little teaser of what im planning for this beauty..

IMAG0657.jpg

Still in the planning phase for both rides now so just stay tuned as I head back to the drawing board..

Shit just got REALLY real!

I've gotten a blowjob and picked up my iphone behind her back to see what email notification I got from smd before

Archived