My mom can beat up your mom.

Lol forreal I can't picture my mom fighting mang

Me ether bro! I was very suprized, but its the funniest shit cause she is not typically kicking peoples ass . So it caught us all off guard to say the least. Lmao

I wouldn't let my mom fight, if you got a problem with her, you got a problem with me aggressive.gif

that right there. Ive almost made a 5 hour drive once or twice when her and my step dad were arguing.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

My mom's a brawler when she drinks JD. I've had to bail her out a couple times before. Try getting that call at 2 AM. "Your moms in jail for beating up the AMPM owner."

Fuck.

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

my mother cant fight bc of her old age.. BUT my 40yr old sister sure the hell can shes a biker chick.. has her own harley and everything..

i went to a bike rally with them when i was 17.. some big fat guy commented on her ass.. made her reall mad.. she jumped on this fools back choked him out (almost) he fell down to the ground then she proceeded to beat the hell outta him.. kicking and punching.. his buddies had to stop it and drag him away

THAT was prolly the funniest thing ive seen

My mom and her 3 sisters can all throw hands I have seen them kick some ass a few times as a child and lemme tell you mess with those jamaicans and you lose teeth all of my aunts are quick to knock a bish out.

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0
Build Log

2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif