question about front and rear fill

What's your budget? What else is in the car for audio? Would you be powering them off the head unit or be using a separate amplifier?

FOR EVERYONE ABOUT TO SAY SOMETHING ABOUT SOUND QUALITY

"Sound quality" is relative. I realize "SQ" is hard to find on a budget and harder to find with speakers like 4x6 and 6x9. Give the guy a break. That means you, hdorre.

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt

You get what you pay for. =S

I have the same set up in my car front 4x6s and rear 6x9s. I ended up replacing them both with hertz component speakers. Hooked em up to a fusion amp...I have no complaints =) Ofc most 4x6s...you can get away with putting 6.5" in them. You just have to make a bracket for them.

New build coming soon. [center][url="http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/3/sigtoo.jpg/"][img]http://img3.imageshack.us/img3/9541/sigtoo.jpg[/img][/url][/center]

I would focus on the frontstage and not worry about rear fill. A 6.5" comp set would work if you can fit it. It all comes down to preference though. Try it with and without and see what you like best.

2005 Ford Focus zx4

AMT's and Planars

18" Infinite baffle

I don't know what kind of vehicle you have but you can look for adapters for the size speakers you want. Hertz makes a killer 6x9 for the rears and you can also do a component set in the kicks up front which will give you better imaging for sq. drop the money for some front components in the kicks if you have to and drop some 6x9's in the back. power them well and be pleased. you always will want more sq up front. I personally don't even run a rear fill at all. I have hertz components up front and 2 15's in a trunk wall. I love it. Not one complaint on any lack of sq.

Loud as f*ck, and sounds good doing it.

Team built from here on out!!!!

BIG things to come.........

Missing link is the shite!!!

SMDMafiaEagleScorpio1.jpg

bannerfans_8aed9634.png

You can get brackets and depth extenders off of sonic electronix for cheap that will allow you to put a nice set of 6.5" comps up front as for the rear fill I removed mine in my Civic but I also have 6 Speakers in my front stage. The only thing in my rear right now are a pair of tweeters mounted in the C Pillar all in all the sound is phenomenal and I got not complaints.

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0
Build Log

2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

Yeah, similar to my setup. Cept my amp is set on HPF and not LPF...so I don't get much bass from my component speakers...for my woofers...make up 99% of it. lol.

New build coming soon. [center][url="http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/3/sigtoo.jpg/"][img]http://img3.imageshack.us/img3/9541/sigtoo.jpg[/img][/url][/center]

Get some adapters and get some good quality 6.5's, you'll never regret going that route over doing some 4x6's. You can get mdf adapters off ebay for almost every size for a small amount, i'm using 6x9 to 6.5's in my doors so i can use my hertz hsk's after installing the 6x9's in them.

01 Ford focus ZX3

Pioneer AVH-X491BHS

PPI PC 4800.2

Morel Maximo 6.5" x2