Which headunit to buy?

are you gonna get an alarm yet?

That was my first thought as well.

Clip city bitch, clip clip city bitch. 10's, 12's, 15's, goin up in flames bitch.

TaylorFade, on 02 Jul 2013 - 9:38 PM, said:

Go back to that place, ask to speak to that dude again, look him dead in the eye and then.... pop him in the snot box.

Tell him T-Fade sent you.

Oh yeah you should always have a good alarm before you start loading your car with expensive equipment lol. For the headunit.. If you stay with kenwood, you won't be disappointed no matter which one you get. I've had ALOT of kenwood decks and they are all very nice.

i will have to agree with everyone the in my experiance the Kenwood Excelon series has been the best way to go. they are clean and user friendly. they sound great i used to be a hardcore alpine fan i bout the X895 and will never go back. havent played much with doouble din units but i would imaginne that they performjust as well as the single.

HU: Pioneer AVH x5800BHS SP Amp: AQ 120.4 Front SP: Hertz Hsk 165 Rear SP: DD cxs 6.5 SW Amp: Crescendo BC2000d SW 2 DC level 3 12" Electrical: Stock alt for now XS D2400 XS D3400 Knukonceptz Kolossus Second skin damplifier

On 8/8/2012 at 4:50 PM, Brandon15zzz said:

I heard he actually graduated college with a 4.0 gpa. Seems pretty gangster.

On 8/29/2012 at 12:25 AM, ILoveBass21 said:

he could blow a sub powering it with a potato.