CE Auto Electric Supply

Over half of them! With the exception of fuel injection, the fuel pump, the alternator, and the valve train, the Olds' is basically a dinosaur! So much has improved in the way of making horsepower and getting it to the ground. It's kind of like a reminder of what 1980s pro-street used to be.

Edited by snafu

Tony Candela - SMD Sales & Marketing
Email me at [email protected] to learn about becoming an SMD Partner!

CEAES_468.gif

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:drink40:

Yes, my kits are a bit more expensive, no doubt. I figure you guys can get inexpensive anywhere . . . I can't build a business model around that. But, you absolutely won't find better quality. The kit pictured here contains the BEST quality stuff that I can get my hands on. In addition, all you have to do is shorten the cables to length and connect them. Every kit that I sell requires basic hand tools, and that's it. Also included are step by step instructions with full color photos. The net result is that this kit will perform as you expect it should.

Keep in mind that the other side of my business is to cater to those that are building and assembling hot rods. They absolutely want the best parts. Look at it like this . . . as Tom Bodett of Motel 6 once said, "Value is achieved when service exceeds expectation." My kits will exceed your expectation!

Jon - keep us abreast as you brave the cold.

The kit looks pretty good. If I didn't already own 2 spools of 1/0 and all of the fosgate stuff I would order the kit. It's not pricey for what you get. Since your address is down the street from my work, do I get any discounts??

tonys products are legit, i am having him make me a few custom things... can't wait for them to come in.

For your little pocket monster? Oh boy that is going to be sweet! Mr. C is the man!

After receiving this kit, I am seriously considering doing a whole rewire of the engine bay and a few other projects...

id like to rewire my burban (since delco/gm SUCK ASS!) but im sure it would be a bit pricey... :trippy:

m_8e0e9deb0e2a020a7ff1bf0d3a6c3306.jpgth_140x100square.jpgth_140x100rev2animated.gifsoundigital.pngth_Banner_140x100.jpgn221468318568_2854.jpg

8_RedDevillogo.pngteamtexflex-1.jpg

id like to rewire my burban (since delco/gm SUCK ASS!) but im sure it would be well worth it... :trippy:

There. Fixed that statement. :D

Have a question about Second Skin? E-Mail me!

usa_render4.png