Heres a little build thats very important to me

Towards late senior year in high school I got a 2000 chevy impala put my 12s i had in the trunk wasn't slow so i was pretty happy with it long story short it ended up on top of one of my neighbors wrought iron fence. Me having no job my dad paid for the damages and through stuff i wanted my s10 back and it ended up becoming his work car.

"Back in the day" as he says it he had 2 18 pyle pros in a 6th order bp, pyramid amps, and a lower level pioneer in his lincoln, jokingly hed always say how badass it was and that id be impressed by it, I've always wanted to do a really nice os build for him with stuff he wouldn't have been able to buy then, In my mind I wanted an orion 225 zapco on the mids n highs but im always broke and I did the best I could the same as he did

SSPX0180.jpg

only pics i have of the car, rest of it still looks nasty

SSPX0104.jpg

eclipse 7301

img1325651745088.jpg

audioconrtol dqx tried selling it but no luck so figure it could be useful here

img1326749042746.jpg

pioneer gm-x422 on infinty 6.5s for the front, kicker zr240 bridged @1 ohm on 1 sundown sa10 leaning towards a tline sealed off fire forward

all that needs to be bought is the dash kit and build the box so he should be enjoying his drive to work real soon