3'' 4-Layer ASV Voice Coil

Dual 2 Ohm

1 Ohm or 4 Ohm Operation

Mounting Dimensions: Depth; 5 3/4'' Hole; 9 1/4'' Diameter; 10 7/8''

Multi-connect Lug Terminals

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

so you want to build a box around 2.5 CF tuned to low-mid 30's .

With 2 10's it will be kind of hard to get a lot of air movement. But you can alway try.

they honestly seem to push quite a bit of air. even read somewhere that this ten pushes more air than a rockford t1 12 (silver model) i cant say for sure if its true or not but i honestly wouldnt completely doubt it

and thanks

I guess a better overall question would be, what is your goal? You meant to say get the most excursion...but why? Are you trying to be louder? Move more air? What is the goal you are reaching for

well i dont think these subs are very good SQ subs to begin with so i wanted to go with their strenth they seem to like lower deeper notes and do it well...so i just want to get low and loud they do handle quite a bit of power

you have no idea what "sound quality" is so dont even start to throw that term out there. just saying.

I guess a better overall question would be, what is your goal? You meant to say get the most excursion...but why? Are you trying to be louder? Move more air? What is the goal you are reaching for

well i dont think these subs are very good SQ subs to begin with so i wanted to go with their strenth they seem to like lower deeper notes and do it well...so i just want to get low and loud they do handle quite a bit of power

you have no idea what "sound quality" is so dont even start to throw that term out there. just saying.

dude get a fucking life...seriously get a life you have none obviously if you are pathetic and lonely enough this is all you can come up with and same goes for the moron above you with LOL

I can to this site looking for people that actually KNEW what they were talking about not a bunch of morons that ike to look cool online haha losers.

i can get the same pathetic help from the lady at ABC wearhouse that sells blow dryers...

immature morons is all the internet is loaded with...im done with this site...clearly its worthless google avtually ANSWERS questions unlike the morons on this site and any other audio site

sucks there isnt even ONE good audio forum...i wont b returning to this site for shit c ya..

im sure u all make stevemeade proud

haha losers :noob:

oh and by the way

to all you fucking morons

FLEX AND EXCURSION BY DEFINITION IS THE EXACT SAME FUCKING THING WHEN REFERING TO A SPEAKER MOVEMENT DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMBBBBBBBBBBBBBBAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

THANKS THATS ALL GO BACK TO SCHOOL

dude get a fucking life...seriously get a life you have none obviously if you are pathetic and lonely enough this is all you can come up with and same goes for the moron above you with LOL

I can to this site looking for people that actually KNEW what they were talking about not a bunch of morons that ike to look cool online haha losers.

i can get the same pathetic help from the lady at ABC wearhouse that sells blow dryers...

immature morons is all the internet is loaded with...im done with this site...clearly its worthless google avtually ANSWERS questions unlike the morons on this site and any other audio site

sucks there isnt even ONE good audio forum...i wont b returning to this site for shit c ya..

lets see. member who has been on here for over five years versus a butt hurt member who joined two days ago. yup.

not our fault you owned tons of different woofers yet you dont know the difference between flex and excursion. go ahead and leave, we wont miss you. if you would have been here for more than a couple days, you'd realize that a lot of people talk about wanting SQ from their woofers and speakers and other crap when they probably couldnt tell the difference between a focal speaker and a boss speaker if they were playing side by side.

edit: by the way, flex is when something loses rigidity and begins to bend due to outside forces. excursion is when something rigid moves back and forth without losing rigidity

webster dictionary definitions: excursion - a movement outward and back or from a mean position or axis. flex - to bend especially repeatedly. dumbass

He may have came across a little condescending, but he's right. A lot people throw around the term SQ without understanding what it actually is. Sounding good does not equal SQ...hell, you might not even like the sound of a real SQ setup.

Archived