Second Skin Audio

How to get the most flex?

des343

Not the same, at all.

flex (flks)

v. flexed, flex·ing, flex·es

v.tr.

1. To bend (something pliant or elastic).

ex·cur·sion (k-skûrzhn)

n.

1. A usually short journey made for pleasure; an outing.

2. A roundtrip on a passenger vehicle at a special low fare.

3. A group taking a short pleasure trip together.

4. A diversion or deviation from a main topic; a digression.

5. Physics

a. A movement from and back to a mean position or axis in an oscillating or alternating motion.

b. The distance traversed in such a movement.

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

Flex is synonymous to bend. Excursion is an industry measurement of the "stroke" a speaker is capable of. Not even close to being the same thing. You mixed up your words, shit happens. Take the responses with a grain of salt, no need to be an ass.

in the industry yes..in general sense of the word and general knoledge no they still are pretty much the same im sorry to b argumentative but it is...so i may have chosen the word wrong but i knew what i meant and within my first couple of post i even clarified i meant excursion

i have no apologizing to do as i wasnt the one being a cock or the one that didnt read the thread or anything of the sort...

even some of the top audio makers themselves have used "flex" in place of "excusion"

man...this thread is hilarious.....

2010 Chevrolet Cruze

Radio --- pioneer mvh-200vbt

Front/back --- alpine type s 6.5"

Sub Control --- Pac LC1

Sub Amp --- GZPA 1.4K

Sub --- GZNW 15XSPL D1

Battery - GZBP 12.2500X

Flex is synonymous to bend. Excursion is an industry measurement of the "stroke" a speaker is capable of. Not even close to being the same thing. You mixed up your words, shit happens. Take the responses with a grain of salt, no need to be an ass.

in the industry yes..in general sense of the word and general knoledge no they still are pretty much the same im sorry to b argumentative but it is...so i may have chosen the word wrong but i knew what i meant and within my first couple of post i even clarified i meant excursion

i have no apologizing to do as i wasnt the one being a cock or the one that didnt read the thread or anything of the sort...

even some of the top audio makers themselves have used "flex" in place of "excusion"

ITS NOT THE SAME. what the fuck are you thinking. read the dictionary definitions that have been posted multiple times. you're not smarter than a freaking dictionary. and i want proof of these "top audio makers" misusing these terms otherwise you're just again pulling from your ass.

Not the same, at all.

flex (flks)

v.tr.

ex·cur·sion (k-skûrzhn)

n.

5. Physics

a. A movement from and back to a mean position or axis in an oscillating or alternating motion.

Okay how about this then if this make you guys happy the CONE excurse the Surround FLEXES...

happy? they are still relativly the same thing no not exactly but there isnt a HUGE difference

Not the same, at all.

flex (flks)

v.tr.

ex·cur·sion (k-skûrzhn)

n.

5. Physics

Okay how about this then if this make you guys happy the CONE excurse the Surround FLEXES...

happy? they are still relativly the same thing no not exactly but there isnt a HUGE difference

if the cone actually flexed, that would be an extremely shitty speaker. its a PISTON like a CAR PISTON. car pistons dont flex. if they did the car wouldnt run. i fail to see why the surround moving matters in any case whatsoever. you're just trying to recover from your own ignorance without apologizing to us for being a massive prick.

too bad im getting paid to write this reply as i speak

:orly3:

me too lol

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.

ndjs.jpg

Archived