Attention all music boosters

can we post links to sites like https://bitly.com/ its a site that redirects you to a link?

not trying to be a smart ass just clarification.

Henry Ford once received a letter from a depression-era bank robber responsible for the deaths of several law enforcement officers, killed in their attempt to stop him as he fled the crime scene. In his letter, he thanked Mr. Ford for making his Model A Ford such a good getaway car.

can we post links to sites like https://bitly.com/ its a site that redirects you to a link?

not trying to be a smart ass just clarification.

its still the same thing. so no.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

how is it different? They arent being distributed here. how do you guys not get it?

N8, I was merely arguing technicalities. Like I said, the law of the land will prevail. And I have 0 qualms about that. Fodosho may have a different opinion, but I love it here too much :drinks:

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

how is it different? They arent being distributed here. how do you guys not get it?

N8, I was merely arguing technicalities. Like I said, the law of the land will prevail. And I have 0 qualms about that. Fodosho may have a different opinion, but I love it here too much :drinks:

You can make arguments either way on this. I can argue for why its ok and definitely can argue why its not. That fine line can be pushed in either direction. Unfortunately if it gets pushed by the wrong person it has serious repurcussions.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

I'd rather have it this way. I took down my stuff a couple weeks ago when this crap started to happen. The situation with MegaUpload sucks though, as that is where I hosted all of my tones. Either way if it is for the best for this site, I support it. I'm just glad I got most of pimpin's and decaf's music before the shit hit the fan.

Need Test Tones/Sine Waves? Click Here!

My Saab 9000 build
1993 Saab 9000 Aero 5spd
Pioneer - Zapco - Hifonics - Sundown Audio - O2 Audio - RE Audio

Just Say No To Rear Speakers
Just Say No To CCA Wire
Real Men Drive Stick

Hit me up on Facebook, if you want

I'd rather have it this way. I took down my stuff a couple weeks ago when this crap started to happen. The situation with MegaUpload sucks though, as that is where I hosted all of my tones. Either way if it is for the best for this site, I support it. I'm just glad I got most of pimpin's and decaf's music before the shit hit the fan.

X2 I'm so glad that i got all decafs zips.. i fully support n8 on this, id rather not risk SMD being shut down. by all means we need to keep this site out of danger in anyway, steve has done too much work to this site just for it to be shut down for something as dumb as file sharing.

Exersig.jpg

smd5.png

Archived