Attention all music boosters

Boosting and chopping and screwing it's not copyright infringement. Period. Please delete this thread.

Please elaborate. It is 100% copyright infringement. You are taking someone elses property and modifying it. Its like buying a brand new car, changing some crap on it and re-selling it. You just took a product that someone owns and had copyrights for and put your own copyrights (if any) onto it. I strongly believe in what nate has said and stand by him with it.

2004 GMC Envoy1 XS power S3400 batt under the hood and 4 XS Power D3100's battery installed in the rear by the amps0 gauge power wire from front to backAlpine iva-w205 touchscreen dvd/cd/mp3/ipod/am/fm/gps headunitSundown Audio SAX-200.4 amp for my mids and highs8 gauge speaker wire from amp to woofer270 amp Mechman AltRockford Fosgate T1652-s component speakersRockford Fosgate 3Sixty.2 sound processorRca's from Rockford Fosgate and Monster Cable14 gauge speaker wire for the mids and highs1 18" Ascendant Audio SMD Dual 1 ohm with custom Black & Blue carbon fiber and hand signed dustcapBox: 5.66 cubic feet net volume box tuned to 30.13Hz with 1.5" wide wooden dowels and 1.5" thick baffle1 DC Audio 5.0k amp wired to .5 ohms nominal with an imp rise of 1.35 ohms for the single AA SMD 18"Future Vision 8000k 50w bi-xenon projector HID's with 4300k 35w fog lightsLink to my build: Buildupdates/progress

What about songs that are used from Mixtapes that are distributed legally and for free?

Which is where most the Decaf stuff comes from.

http://www.datpiff.com/

x2 I'd like to know this as well.

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

What about songs that are used from Mixtapes that are distributed legally and for free?

Which is where most the Decaf stuff comes from.

http://www.datpiff.com/

x2 I'd like to know this as well.

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

Boosting and chopping and screwing it's not copyright infringement. Period. Please delete this thread.

It is when you share it. You don't own the copyright so you cannot distribute the music.

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

Please elaborate. It is 100% copyright infringement. You are taking someone elses property and modifying it. Its like buying a brand new car, changing some crap on it and re-selling it. You just took a product that someone owns and had copyrights for and put your own copyrights (if any) onto it. I strongly believe in what nate has said and stand by him with it.

Not only is your analogy terrible, because I doubt anyone on here is reselling the music as there own :noob: , Not once is a booster or someone who chopped and screwed it claiming that they own the rights to the some or that the song is in fact their own. Under fair use you are not making profit off of it, or cutting into the possible profit of the right holder.

Archived