Anonymous Hackers Retaliate ... Congress Postponed

Update

Congress postponed the bills indefinitely.

Seriously?

Power of the internet....

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.

If you actually read the article, neither are indefinite, only postoned till refined.

On 11/20/2012 at 8:54 PM, AMI CUSTOMS said:

Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol.

On 5/9/2012 at 8:45 PM, skittlesRgood said:

fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point

On 4/10/2013 at 12:26 PM, mrd6 said:

I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha

• Soon To Be
  • '04 Ford Escape
  • US Alternator 280A Hairpin
  • D4800 Under the Hood
  • (6) XP3000's in Rear
  • 1/0 SHCA & XS Power 4 runs to back
  • TORK2 kit from Tony @ CE Auto Supply
  • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
  • DD AW6.5 (2) per door
  • *Tweeter Unkown*
  • DD SS4a & C3d
  • (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm
  • (2) 15" Sundown Zv5

Damn straight. And what these big wig shit fucks don't realize, is that is just the tip of the iceberg when it comes down to what these guys are capable of. They could literally send Washington back to the stone age if they really wanted to. With little more than the same effort required to do what they already have, they could take Washington off the grid if they really wanted too. Continue on Anonymous, you are the real freedom fighters. This country was started because of a revolution from an unjust and unfair gov't....Perhaps it has become time for another. :drinks:

1999 Lincoln Town Car-(build underway)

- (2) SA15s, 4th order, DAT 2500.1, O2 mids n highs, 250a alt, HC 2400, Big 3....

1994 Pontiac T/A for speeding tickets.-

- Currently on jack stands, wanting to be a real race car

"Your local forecast, all the ladies in the metro area should expect to see 8 inches tonight" - The Todd

Decaf, on 01 November 2011 - 02:38 PM, said:

i provide the ammo for destruction, the trigger finger is connected to the volume knob tho

URBAN GORILLA AUDIO

I wouldn't call them Freedom Fighters, but I get your point. I wonder if this stops the extraditions for those people in the UK and New Zealand. I really can not understand the government, or how people are not fighting back against the establishment.

I think there's going to be a breaking point where people getting pushed are finally going to push back.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

I just hope this sheds light on how hard the RIAA is trying to take control of everything the greedy worthless jerks, i see them as nothing more than extortionist who want their take of the pie but do nothing to control the quality of it. Once everyone see's what intellectual property really is then there will be no internet as we know it, cause you won't be able to post anything without some type of infringement on someones intellectual property whether its a picture, a song, a poem or anything else including items you purchased but haven't asked for permission to show in a picture.

01 Ford focus ZX3

Pioneer AVH-X491BHS

PPI PC 4800.2

Morel Maximo 6.5" x2