I can say yes on the Customer Service part because I have emailed him for a bunch of quotes and questions and he has been very responsive and patient with me.

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0
Build Log

2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

they all have great costumer service and soon changes once your product goes bad lol

they have youtube videos on testing units and so far they look good

they all have great costumer service and soon changes once your product goes bad lol

this.

My EA alt went bad with amps and only 1 battery in my car. it took months to get a replacement.

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

I dont think any alternator company makes a bad product honestly. They are all meant to do the same thing. I think its mostly based on customer support nowadays. To the reply above me, all companys are in the business to.make money. No company is going to.give an product away, so yes im sure replacing an alt. Would take awhile. Ibwouldnt wanna give anyone a new alt for free. I agree with ibleedmusik hebisba very patient guy and good with replys

2006 Jeep Grand Cherokee LaredoPioneer AVH- 3200DVD2/0 Flex-A-Prene Welding Cable

(2) Fully Loaded Fi Sp4's dual 1-------> My YouTube Channel <-------

Needs more power those woofers will laugh at that turd

I dont think any alternator company makes a bad product honestly. They are all meant to do the same thing. I think its mostly based on customer support nowadays. To the reply above me, all companys are in the business to.make money. No company is going to.give an product away, so yes im sure replacing an alt. Would take awhile. Ibwouldnt wanna give anyone a new alt for free. I agree with ibleedmusik hebisba very patient guy and good with replys

im on my way out the door but I disagrre with almost everything you just said. customer service should be a priority. It only takes one bad to get noticed regardless of all the goods.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

• 1 month later...

I have a ea alt.when purchasing they were responsive to emails quick.pirchased there alt broke in hour.was emailing him he was not responding to emails as quick.kinda of felt he didn't want to warranty product said I overeved my engine?he did fix it...but I swtiched to singer alts..so far so good

A while ago I experienced what seemed to me was a broken thermostat on my car. So I took my car in for repairs and the dealership told me this, that the drive belt was missing that it had broken off probably from wear. So I asked him how this was possible, I had just replaced it when I installed EA's alternator in my car, about 10000 miles ago less then a year ago. He tells me that from the looks of things the pulley on the alternator is being polished by the belt probably from the pulley shimming or from the groves on the pulley not lining up properly with the rest of the pulleys causing excessive wear on the belt which eventually lead to the belt busting. I asked him if he was sure and he said there was no sign of wear on any of the other pulleys except on the alternator pulley alone. The day i received the alternator from EA I told Nate the owner of EA that the pulley was different from the manufactures and in turn he assured me that the pulley was universal and that the alternator was manufactured to factory specs so that the pulley and alternator would not cause any problems. Well this alternator almost cost me an engine, luckily it was dark and the warning light caught my eye when it did otherwise this whole incident could have been catastrophic. So I asked Nate What do I have to do to get this problem corrected? Last thing I wanted to happen is for this brand new belt I just replaced to bust at the wrong time or when I'm not paying attention. He responds with As long as the belt is put on the correct grooves to line it up you should not have any problems. He backspaces my alternator pullies in comparison to the factory pulley to make sure the belt will line up perfect, again - If they are put on the correct grooves and lined up properly. I assured Nate that I put the belt onto the proper groove. I would have taken a picture of it to show him but that wouldnt do any good since it would be hard to tell. So after this I had the alternator inspected by a professional and the whole problem turned out to be a millimeter of an inch. The so called back spacing was off by a millimeter causing the belts to shimmy and eventually bust off. So I'm replacing the alternator with a new one from a different company because Nate assures me that the alternator is manufactured to manufactures specs and will not fix the problem. I will never again deal with EA or recommend them to anyone EVER! So stir clear of EA their prices my be appealing, but the products are not. Customer Service is OK though, I'll give Nate that...

Archived