Sundown Audio

Audioque 750 question

big dee

how about you get the other sub and swap it out... that way both will have play time and you dont need to stress the amp then when you have money to properly install them with the right amp you can do so :good:

Not realy an answer to my question but thanks for the info.

Sometimes the questions that are being asked need to be steered in a different direction... there is a saying that a lot of people go by.. "if you have to ask, you probably shouldn't do it."

Im sure it could run at .5 but i think you would be a lot better off doing what i said to do.

So your saying what? That the amp will not last a few weeks @.5ohm ? And also I have kids almost your age an I've been in car audio sence you were wearing huggies. So no need in treating me like a noob. The question I have was on a particular newly released amp. I know all the fundamentals of car audio. Just had one question. But I do appreciate your trying to lean me. Lol

Edited by big dee

how about you get the other sub and swap it out... that way both will have play time and you dont need to stress the amp then when you have money to properly install them with the right amp you can do so :good:

Sometimes the questions that are being asked need to be steered in a different direction... there is a saying that a lot of people go by.. "if you have to ask, you probably shouldn't do it."

Im sure it could run at .5 but i think you would be a lot better off doing what i said to do.

So your saying what? That the amp will not last a few weeks @.5ohm ?

no what hes saying is running below the minimum impedence is stressful on the amp and if you dont know what your doing you will probably fuck it up. so easy answer dont go below 1ohm and if you do and it smokes dont blame aq for your incompetence

how about you get the other sub and swap it out... that way both will have play time and you dont lneed to stress the amp then when you have money to properly install them with the right amp you can do so :good:

no what hes saying is running below the minimum impedence is stressful on the amp and if you dont know what your doing you will probably fuck it up. so easy answer dont go below 1ohm and if you do and it smokes dont blame aq for your incompetence

I know what I'm doing dude! I just needed to know if it would be stable or not. I know running it at a half ohm is stressful. If I didn't it would have been in the question also. Simple question bro! But everyone seems to just skip over that. Everything you guys are trying to tell me is common knowledge. But if the amp would be stable @. 5 is a legit question imo

how about you get the other sub and swap it out... that way both will have play time and you dont lneed to stress the amp then when you have money to properly install them with the right amp you can do so :good:

I know what I'm doing dude! I just needed to know if it would be stable or not. I know running it at a half ohm is stressful. If I didn't it would have been in the question also. Simple question bro! But everyone seems to just skip over that. Everything you guys are trying to tell me is common knowledge. But if the amp would be stable @. 5 is a legit question imo

ok if it was stable at .5 why would it only be rated down to one ohm

I plan on getting one more sub an would need to run it @ .5 for just a month or so till I get another amp. Baby steps lol but I don't want to damage the amp trying just incase. That's why I was wanting to know if it would hold

wait, get the right amp first and save money in the long run.

29408240963_9908a51930_o.png
Best Score to Date : 160.5 dB Outlaw (47Hz)[4 XM 15's & 2 Taramps Bass 12k's]

BL :  http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147800-chevyboy95s-4-15s-7krms-wall-1533-db-on-half-power/
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/hitemwiththeflex/

I plan on getting one more sub an would need to run it @ .5 for just a month or so till I get another amp. Baby steps lol but I don't want to damage the amp trying just incase. That's why I was wanting to know if it would hold

wait, get the right amp first and save money in the long run.

That's probly what I will do bro. I was wondering if the one 750I would hold for a few weeks but probly no need it pushing it that hard and voiding the warranty. Thanks for the info guys

Never fucking mind. Grim83

Always a fucking smart ass. There is a hand full of dicks around this place that do this on every thread almost.

you know what since you cant fucking read or listen ill say this...

Ya bro dat shit gonna knock like stebe meade .5 is nothin my uncles girlfriends cousins best friend ran 1 of dem at like .000000000000000000000000000000000000098 ohms its aq cum of the gods its indestructable

Never fucking mind. Grim83

Always a fucking smart ass. There is a hand full of dicks around this place that do this on every thread almost.

you know what since you cant fucking read or listen ill say this...

Ya bro dat shit gonna knock like stebe meade .5 is nothin my uncles girlfriends cousins best friend ran 1 of dem at like .000000000000000000000000000000000000098 ohms its aq cum of the gods its indestructable

This is the bullshit I'm talking about! It appears you missed the hole point. Way to go dude just disrespect Steve Meade like its nothing. Shows your stupidity