Just some snow drifting and fun!!

Truck was hard to drift at first but after a lil while i figured it out.. Not easy to drift a truck with a few hundred pounds of audio in it!!

same thing with the mustang lol i could hold it a bit sometimes but step on the gas a little and the whole ass end just swings me right around haha

94 mustang v6

Walled

Two FI BTL 18's

Pioneer DEH-P59001B

RF 6X8s in the doors (deck power)

DC 3.5k amp

0 gauge

220 Amp alt (built in my hometown nothing special)

3 batterys, 1 stock and two decent ones.

Team Asshole

My build:

Walled Mustang Build

we do it on frozen lakes, open lots, roads, it dont matter the car came equiped with an ebrake for a reason.

most of those people driving in that video seemed to only know how to whip around. set up a figure 8 track using cones somewhere and practice controled slidding. its nice to see people going sideway on snow track with control. dont get me wrong im not hating some of them did good but i would rather see more controlled slidding then just whipping around. i spend a lot of time playing in the snow with my car though, 5+ hours a week. i have hour lunches so it gives me time to practice and learn.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

we do it on frozen lakes, open lots, roads, it dont matter the car came equiped with an ebrake for a reason.

most of those people driving in that video seemed to only know how to whip around. set up a figure 8 track using cones somewhere and practice controled slidding. its nice to see people going sideway on snow track with control. dont get me wrong im not hating some of them did good but i would rather see more controlled slidding then just whipping around. i spend a lot of time playing in the snow with my car though, 5+ hours a week. i have hour lunches so it gives me time to practice and learn.

no ebrake needed for most of these cars (rear wheel drive in snow ftw) front wheel drive is a different story wouldnt really call it drifting, and we we're just having fun not trying to be pro's or anything just hanging out and messing around with the cars haha.

94 mustang v6

Walled

Two FI BTL 18's

Pioneer DEH-P59001B

DC 3.5k amp

0 gauge

Team Asshole

My build:

Walled Mustang Build

There was alot of 360s Most were noobs The truck (full size one) was the first time in snow so.. Took some getting used to lol This was the first snow fall so it was basically " everyone get together and go do doughnuts and drifting" type deal lol

1998 gmc extd cab

12 crossfire C710s

4 SAZ-4500s

3 Singer 400A alts
buncha mids/highs

Team Asshole

There was alot of 360s Most were noobs The truck (full size one) was the first time in snow so.. Took some getting used to lol This was the first snow fall so it was basically " everyone get together and go do doughnuts and drifting" type deal lol

yup haha good fun! not much snow this year... shitty

94 mustang v6

Walled

Two FI BTL 18's

Pioneer DEH-P59001B

DC 3.5k amp

0 gauge

Team Asshole

My build:

Walled Mustang Build

I have only done it in a gravel parking lot and even then it wasnt very legit. We dont get snow down here that much. Im also kind of scared to mess up my car. lol

2 DC 12" lvl 4s

1 DC 1.2k

XS Power S3400

big 3

Alll KNU wire

Pioneer HU

cheapo Legacy coaxes (just for now)

dc-audio-you-should-get-there-is-no-try-just-do-thumb-1.jpg

i noticed most were rear wheel drive, they didnt do bad at all just nicer for there to be a small track of somekind so that you can realy practive control in the snow. i wouldnt call a fwd in snow drifting either, i just simply call its snow drifting or playing in the snow. fwd do great in snow though, its all throttle control in a rear wheel drive good throttle control and you can realy get going. with fwd you have to kinda feather the ebrake and throttle to get going good.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

I approve.

<<<< Please reference to screen name now

I approve.

<<<< Please reference to screen name now

haha thats badass! :good:

94 mustang v6

Walled

Two FI BTL 18's

Pioneer DEH-P59001B

DC 3.5k amp

0 gauge

Team Asshole

My build:

Walled Mustang Build