Just some snow drifting and fun!!

i noticed most were rear wheel drive, they didnt do bad at all just nicer for there to be a small track of somekind so that you can realy practive control in the snow. i wouldnt call a fwd in snow drifting either, i just simply call its snow drifting or playing in the snow. fwd do great in snow though, its all throttle control in a rear wheel drive good throttle control and you can realy get going. with fwd you have to kinda feather the ebrake and throttle to get going good.

there kindof was a track just wasnt shown in this video we difted around the whole building (around semi-trailors, poles, curbes, etc) just hard to see all i got footage of was us having fun :P

94 mustang v6

Walled

Two FI BTL 18's

Pioneer DEH-P59001B

RF 6X8s in the doors (deck power)

DC 3.5k amp

0 gauge

220 Amp alt (built in my hometown nothing special)

3 batterys, 1 stock and two decent ones.

Team Asshole

My build:

Walled Mustang Build

this past snow we got up here i went around a small s turn sideways..... is was soo perfect...prolly couldnt do it again....... i turned off the street sidways into the s and kicked it the other way and went through the s...... my subaru does very well sideways.... very easy to control i can ride it sideways foreveeeeer. im putting in a resister pack on a switch to the tcu that engages the rear end like posi when i flick a switch...... right now i can only do it when in 1 and no other gear lol. all in all sounds like alot of fun.....wish there was more people around here that would go out and have fun like that with me!!!! damnit.

-jarrid

ps. hasnt snowed much here either (in connecticut) waiting for the big one to go have some real fun!

i think there real i was looking through that guys stuff he sells and it looks like he finds stuff at auctions and just sells it

Yea, it looks like someone got the mids about a month ago....shit. If I had a whole Hertz front stage my ears would jizz all over my cheeks.

/ LOL

My Low Budget Build:

Green 1995 Subaru Legacy wagon 147k- $1K

headunit- pioneer premier deh-p650-$25

4 Lead acid batts. 1 up front and 3 in back- vented outside.- $50

4 vvme L11 10"s <- $30 shipped a piece

6 cu. ft box (after displacment) tuned to 32ish hz with 10 inch sonotube. -about $50 all together maybe a lil more

2 aspm 1300 strapped

Selenium 6"s in the front doors on headunit power- for now -$20

quantum tweets in door-for now -$10

boston acoustic 5 1/4 in rear doors- for now-Free

big 3

1/0 and 4awg throughout.

roof sound deadened (not peel n seal ftw)-free

on 80 amp alt (bench tested to put out 100 amps faithfully) <--?-$10 for test

about $430 for everything<----Not bad at all

still gotta add 3 way crossover, amp for front and rear door speakers and maybe eq

double post fail

Edited by 95legwagon

i think there real i was looking through that guys stuff he sells and it looks like he finds stuff at auctions and just sells it

Yea, it looks like someone got the mids about a month ago....shit. If I had a whole Hertz front stage my ears would jizz all over my cheeks.

/ LOL

My Low Budget Build:

Green 1995 Subaru Legacy wagon 147k- $1K

headunit- pioneer premier deh-p650-$25

4 Lead acid batts. 1 up front and 3 in back- vented outside.- $50

4 vvme L11 10"s <- $30 shipped a piece

6 cu. ft box (after displacment) tuned to 32ish hz with 10 inch sonotube. -about $50 all together maybe a lil more

2 aspm 1300 strapped

Selenium 6"s in the front doors on headunit power- for now -$20

quantum tweets in door-for now -$10

boston acoustic 5 1/4 in rear doors- for now-Free

big 3

1/0 and 4awg throughout.

roof sound deadened (not peel n seal ftw)-free

on 80 amp alt (bench tested to put out 100 amps faithfully) <--?-$10 for test

about $430 for everything<----Not bad at all

still gotta add 3 way crossover, amp for front and rear door speakers and maybe eq

this past snow we got up here i went around a small s turn sideways..... is was soo perfect...prolly couldnt do it again....... i turned off the street sidways into the s and kicked it the other way and went through the s...... my subaru does very well sideways.... very easy to control i can ride it sideways foreveeeeer. im putting in a resister pack on a switch to the tcu that engages the rear end like posi when i flick a switch...... right now i can only do it when in 1 and no other gear lol. all in all sounds like alot of fun.....wish there was more people around here that would go out and have fun like that with me!!!! damnit.

-jarrid

ps. hasnt snowed much here either (in connecticut) waiting for the big one to go have some real fun!

haha yeah i hear ya man ive done a fiew corners and turns like that before good fun forsure and there is a lot of us we have car meets in the summer and stuff all the time so its basicly the same group of people good fun

94 mustang v6

Walled

Two FI BTL 18's

Pioneer DEH-P59001B

DC 3.5k amp

0 gauge

Team Asshole

My build:

Walled Mustang Build

-jarrid

haha yeah i hear ya man ive done a fiew corners and turns like that before good fun forsure and there is a lot of us we have car meets in the summer and stuff all the time so its basicly the same group of people good fun

94 mustang v6

Walled

Two FI BTL 18's

Pioneer DEH-P59001B

DC 3.5k amp

0 gauge

Team Asshole

My build:

Walled Mustang Build

Everyone does that when it snows! I remember the first snow fall we had this year I was fucking around in my truck for a few hours, love snow for that reason only.

haha i know everyone does, its good fun.

94 mustang v6

Walled

Two FI BTL 18's

Pioneer DEH-P59001B

DC 3.5k amp

0 gauge

Team Asshole

My build:

Walled Mustang Build