Question on Best beaches in Florida?

Everything they have all said above me except South Beach. I have lived in Miami for 24 years and IMHO South Beach is over glorified and more of a pain to go to than anything else. The only reason to really go is to check out the local talent but if you are going with family steer clear. Plus if you have bass in the ride that is a no no for anything over the bridge the minute they hear bass you get lights. Aside from that every other beach in Florida is free game.

Where in Miami you from? I am from west Kendal and went to FIU

you win some, you lose some

Marco island to Sarasota on the gulf side is warm white sand beach. Very peaceful, Geared towards older retirerees

South beach, ft lauderdale, palm beach on the Atlantic side is colder and has bigger waves. But is more geared to a young crowd

DCSig.jpg

secondskin_468x60.gif

xs.jpg

Viper 5902, big 3, 1/0 Rockford wiring, 2 xs d3100, mechman 300a, pioneer avic-z1, 2 dc 12xls, Rockford t2500.1bdcp, Rockford t1000.4ad, Rockford t2 6.5 comps, damplifier

Build log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/102584-carbon-fusion/

Everything they have all said above me except South Beach. I have lived in Miami for 24 years and IMHO South Beach is over glorified and more of a pain to go to than anything else. The only reason to really go is to check out the local talent but if you are going with family steer clear. Plus if you have bass in the ride that is a no no for anything over the bridge the minute they hear bass you get lights. Aside from that every other beach in Florida is free game.

Where in Miami you from? I am from west Kendal and went to FIU

I am from North Miami went to Miami Northwestern (Bull4Life :lol:). I moved down to Homestead in 07 after I came back from college at FAMU.

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0
Build Log

2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

Singer island is a great place... if your near the palm beach area (lived there 21 years) also go to the island of Palm Beach, incredible views/homes/women... and home of some of the most expensive homes in the state. Also a "must" go to beach is jupiter island..... AWESOME PLACE... Even more beautiful women!!!

I love my staffie :good:

So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny

It will be my wife, daughter and I. We are going to Universal Studio's for a couple days then want to hit a nice quiet beach that has a few amenities that are not to far away.

I know it will be in the heart of Spring Break but I think we are looking for a more relaxed atmosphere.

almost nowhere in FL is quiet and relaxing in the spring. best bet is southwest FL - Naples, Sanibel, Ft Myers, Sarasota, Anna Maria Island, VEnice, Nokomis, etc, etc, etc

Man I'm glad I didn't lock this I get to witness two retards holding hands telling each other that it'll be ok because they are awesome.

It will be my wife, daughter and I. We are going to Universal Studio's for a couple days then want to hit a nice quiet beach that has a few amenities that are not to far away.

I know it will be in the heart of Spring Break but I think we are looking for a more relaxed atmosphere.

Marco Island is a really nice quiet place.

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0
Build Log

2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

I hit all the beaches between NAS Pensacola and Panama City and really you can't go wrong. There is a stretch outside Gulf Breeze that is some state park or something and it is nice open sand dunes/beach. If you want the bars and crazy beach experience just find a city like GB or Panama city and hit the beach bar scene really can't go wrong on the Gulf side.

-Drew

I have lived in fort walton for 21 years of my 22. fort walton is right in the middle of pensacola and panama city. I have been all over florida and i think this area has the best beaches. The sand on the atlantic side is really coarse but the sand here on the gulf side is like powder. I also think the water is much nicer on the gulf side.

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER