my 00 gmc jimmy it has the same thing, i disabled them

theres two ways(that worked for me)....push the ebrake just enough to set the dash light off(then take the bulb out) or on the right dash speaker cover, there is the sensor that turns them on, unplug that

yea someone had mentioned that

Luckly pulling the number 15 fuse on my 97 s10 killed them, but fyi if you got fogs it kills those to for future reference

Edited by jeyrapboy

theres two ways(that worked for me)....push the ebrake just enough to set the dash light off(then take the bulb out) or on the right dash speaker cover, there is the sensor that turns them on, unplug that

Luckly pulling the number 15 fuse on my 97 s10 killed them, but fyi if you got fogs it kills those to for future reference

yeah mine has stock fog lights but when i replaced my headlight assembly's i went with out them, the healight with the built in foglight was alot more expensive

yeah mine has stock fog lights but when i replaced my headlight assembly's i went with out them, the healight with the built in foglight was alot more expensive

I was going to do those but for that front end I have to change core supports. Them look sick with HID retros

If your going to the front end i think you are, google " chevy 4hi mod" And get 2 sets of HIDs

Im going from the stock 97 s10 sealed beam front end

http://www.google.co...iw=1920&bih=955

To this

http://www.google.co...iw=1920&bih=955

i have already sunk $200 in parts for the conversion so Low beam HID's will work for now. drinks.gif

EDIT: Neither truck is mine just images i googled for real quick

Edited by jeyrapboy

Nvm the " mod" i sugested wont work on that style All it does is allow you to have high and low beams on at the same time

yea i know what it is, I have done it on my friends dads tahoe