XS Power

XS Power/Audio Savings SMD Group Buy 2012!! ENDS 4-13-12

Can Any of the xp batteries be used under the hood if there are batteries in the back? (3 3100s)

no, they want you to use the xp only for audio use only so like a secondary battery

CAR

-2005 Ford Mustang (Legand Lime)

H/U

-Pioneer avh 3200dvd

Amps

2 AQ 3500d.1s strapped 1ohm daily .25burps

1Sundown Audio 100.4

1 Sundown Audio 125.2

Subs

4 AQ HDC'4s 12's

Mids and highs

4 Sundown Neo Pro 8s

2 AQ Super Tweeters

Electronical

Mechman 270 unit

1 D3400

2 D3100's

WALLED!

Can Any of the xp batteries be used under the hood if there are batteries in the back? (3 3100s)

NO. XP Series batteries are not designed to be used in under the hood applications. They are designed for secondary/supplemental power sources only. They will swell up if you put them under the hood, because they are not designed for the heat. Warranty will not be issued for any XP Series battery that is used in starting applications under the hood.

RealPower800x135_zps58408f90.jpg

How about 14v or 16v batteries? Please please please

14V will not be included.

The XP1000 is the 16V, but at this time they are not included in the discount. Right now it is only for the 12V XP Series. This is mainly because the online mobile audio dealers do not move a lot of 16 and 14V batteries, and with online sales a customer that is not well informed can purchase a 16V battery and mess a lot of stuff up. If there is enough interest in the 16V XP1000 I will see what I can do.

RealPower800x135_zps58408f90.jpg

Ok well thank you sir my plan is for the 16v6'stv system but I said 14v just for back up purposes but if I have to I will get the xp3000 for the time being...thanks for checking Nathan, im looking for three to four of the xp1000's

Johns.jpgSuburban Coming Soon

Any increase in the % if you buy more than one?

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own
4 - 18" lvl 6s (m3) w/full Carbon Fiber option

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

On 8/2/2013 at 8:13 PM, n8ball2013 said:

this is much worse. Its old n8 without the time or patience to hold fucking hands. I'm supposed to be doing school work but yet here i am making sure jr fuck fuck isn't trying to poke the other kids with a stick.

NO. XP Series batteries are not designed to be used in under the hood applications. They are designed for secondary/supplemental power sources only. They will swell up if you put them under the hood, because they are not designed for the heat. Warranty will not be issued for any XP Series battery that is used in starting applications under the hood.

I have a bmw x5 and my battery is inside the car. this wouldnt be a problem to do a single xp3000 as a primary in my case would it?