XS Power

XS Power/Audio Savings SMD Group Buy 2012!! ENDS 4-13-12

How about 14v or 16v batteries? Please please please

14V will not be included.

The XP1000 is the 16V, but at this time they are not included in the discount. Right now it is only for the 12V XP Series. This is mainly because the online mobile audio dealers do not move a lot of 16 and 14V batteries, and with online sales a customer that is not well informed can purchase a 16V battery and mess a lot of stuff up. If there is enough interest in the 16V XP1000 I will see what I can do.

im interested in 5 xp1000's...

been waiting for this group buy for a while <_<

since the d/s batteries and xp batteries have same chemistry that means we can use the HF1215 to charge either battery correct? I will be purchasing that particular charger with my battery purchase.

No problems at all. The HF1215 is good for any sealed AGM battery.

Any increase in the % if you buy more than one?

No it is a flat 15% off.

Can Any of the xp batteries be used under the hood if there are batteries in the back? (3 3100s)

NO. XP Series batteries are not designed to be used in under the hood applications. They are designed for secondary/supplemental power sources only. They will swell up if you put them under the hood, because they are not designed for the heat. Warranty will not be issued for any XP Series battery that is used in starting applications under the hood.

I have a bmw x5 and my battery is inside the car. this wouldnt be a problem to do a single xp3000 as a primary in my case would it?

No it shouldn't depending on how much extra power you will be adding to the system.

Is the free postage US only? Or is it worldwide by any chance?

Cont US. You would need to speak with Audio Savings about what the shipping would be for overseas orders.

RealPower800x135_zps58408f90.jpg

This is what imhabembeen waiting for! :)

1993 Full Size Blazer

Pioneer 7200HD

AQ 90x4

AQ 3500.1

Big Three 0/1

DC Power 270xp

2 DC Audio 15" XL M2

85 SQ feet of Audio Technix deadner

Sound Stream BX-20z epicenter

Front 4x6 Polk DB

Doors 2 sets Polk MM 6501

Rear Polk MM 5401

All Stinger HPM wiring

I'm running a 230 amp alt (havent clamped it but I think it does more) spp1200 under the hood and and hc2000 in the trunk. Powering a AT3000.1, I have no voltage drop at full tilt playing decaf. I plan on adding a second AT3000.1 could I get away with adding a XP3000?

Free Shipping to Canada? :peepwall:

Headunit: Pioneer avh-1400dvd

Subs: DC Audio lvl 4 18 with carbon fibre dustcaps

Sub amp: Rockford T2500-1bdcp

Mids & Highs: RF Prime 5.25's + Focal Polyglass 6.5s

Highs Amp: RF T600-4

Batts: XS Power D975, XS Power D925

Alt: Mechman 270a

Wires: Shok Industries 1/0, RF RCA's and Shok 12/8 gauge speaker wires

Deadening: Second Skin

TEAM DC

TEAM SHOK

First, I don't know anything about batteries. However I asked in another thread and wanna recheck the answer here. Can I run the xp950 or xp2000 as a 1st battery, and then have my Optima Yellow top as a second battery? or would I run into issues? I don't know anything about chemistry. Thanks!

First, I don't know anything about batteries. However I asked in another thread and wanna recheck the answer here. Can I run the xp950 or xp2000 as a 1st battery, and then have my Optima Yellow top as a second battery? or would I run into issues? I don't know anything about chemistry. Thanks!

Put the yellowtop in ur hood in the xp in the back !