Feb 18th IASCA in Indy

I'll be there. Hopefully the new setup will be done. If not still gonna do the drive to chill w/ everyone.

hurry up!

Team Clearly Louder (MECA)Team DC Audio

++* SELLING the CACTUS SOUNDS K12 for $1550 shipped *++

HMU!!!

3 flips. nollie flips. big flips. hardflips. - steez

Youtube Channel My Build Log

95 Bonneville SSE

- WALLED/4th Order - ~30 cubes -

*thanks LoganBerry, CortezDVT, Cj18, SuperCharged DC, Ryan-RAM Designs,LoudNLow931*

I've been in Tucson for past 2 weeks. Will be home tomorrow. Subs and everything else I need is in so it's just a matter of me getting it done now.

TEAM DC

www.dcsoundlab.com

2003 Tiburon GT V6 6 Speed

Ported Clam

6 12" DC Audio XL M2's

2 American Bass 1100.1

1 American Bass 350.4

3 D3100, 1 D975, 3 D925

Second Skin Damp Pro and Spectrum.

About 75% done

153.6 Sealed on dash at 34hz

TDH.jpg

did you say free???

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/79921-rogers-700-dream-car-update-page-17-a-wall/?p=2335774

93 Saturn SC2My system4 SA-15's Walled

2 Cerwin-Vega S2000's

3 Kinetik Hc2000's

Dual 200amp alts.

you guys done with the peepee touching contest or do I need to end it?

yes this show is FREE, it is listed on termpro as such, plus i know the judge lol. like i said we havent had the opportunity to compete in this organization, so this show is to help get the people that are competing at the Lima, OH finals location a chance to practice and get classed before the BIG SHOW ;) also get a following for this org. over the next couple years i believe IASCA will be where most of the competitors in this area will be competing. both MECA and Drag are dropping off around here unless some drastically changes

if anyone wants a copy of the rule book PM me your email and i will send it. you have to be a member to download off the website.

www.dcsoundlab.comDCforum.jpgyoutube video's kbsmoker2011 MECAOH AS3 Champ 147.5OH DB2 Champ 125.9WF AS3 3rd 147.3WF DB3 2nd 128.3

SystemPioneer AVH-P4300DVD2 sets Fusion Encounter 6.5 componentson Crunch Ground Pounder 1200.418" DC NEO

on DC 5.0KKnukonceptz 1/0 through outBig 3 all 1/0XS D6500under hood D3100 in the backMechman 270....rebuilt by Ohio Generator :)

everyone that PMd about rules should have them now, if not let me know.

good luck to everyone at the show, i hope to see plenty of vids now. i had to have an emergengy root canal yesterday and now its either pay for my d3100 or gas to the show. since i need the battery more than i need testing i will be staying home for this show. :(

please get some good vids of bass boxing for me and not just the cars, i want to see how its all done please.

www.dcsoundlab.comDCforum.jpgyoutube video's kbsmoker2011 MECAOH AS3 Champ 147.5OH DB2 Champ 125.9WF AS3 3rd 147.3WF DB3 2nd 128.3

SystemPioneer AVH-P4300DVD2 sets Fusion Encounter 6.5 componentson Crunch Ground Pounder 1200.418" DC NEO

on DC 5.0KKnukonceptz 1/0 through outBig 3 all 1/0XS D6500under hood D3100 in the backMechman 270....rebuilt by Ohio Generator :)

everyone that PMd about rules should have them now, if not let me know.

good luck to everyone at the show, i hope to see plenty of vids now. i had to have an emergengy root canal yesterday and now its either pay for my d3100 or gas to the show. since i need the battery more than i need testing i will be staying home for this show. :(

please get some good vids of bass boxing for me and not just the cars, i want to see how its all done please.

I know there are some guys coming from Ohio, see if you can hitch a ride with them, you could be the designated video taker.

if i wasnt in the middle of my build i would, trust me :) but instead of trying to shove all this shit in a day and half, ill take my time and try not to screw my back up anymore than it is ;) gotta be ready for my first MECA show on march 10th now