MIchIgan Bass heads where ya at!?

• 4 months later...

Too bad they think another menards is more important than the Taylor Gibraltar trade center.... that place was a large chunk of my childhood and now people have nothing.... no cheap meatloaf dinners with instant mashed potatoes or soggy wet burritos...... sonicelectronix and the rest of the internet made me stop buying stuff from there long ago.... But I could use a hang out and some meatloaf! 3 weeks before it closed I went in there and bought my GF and I a puppy so I have something to remember positive about that place!

• 1 year later...

I need someone in the U.P to help me with my build I will be purchasing items soon and will have a lot of questions and I don't want to post a lot of dumb questions. I need a mentor

I'm in Sault Ste. Marie , MI

this is my first build, i have been waiting 4-5 years to have this done

95 chevy 2 door tahoe 5.7

Xs power d3400

Singer 275amp alternator

Big 3 - all Knukonceptz Kolossus Fleks 0ga/ knu Fuses an holders

Sundown SAE-1500d

Mbquart onyx OA800.4

Stinger 4400 series RCAs and stinger volt meter

Fi Q NEO 18, 7.5 cubes tuned 32hz

Pioneer MVH-X690BS H/U

Kicker CSS 6.5 comp sets in front doors

Kicker KSC 4x10 coaxials in rear

GTMAT and FAT MAT deadner

Xenon 10k Blue HIDs

• 2 weeks later...

Looking for either a person or decent shop that wont rape me when it comes to tuning shit. Nothing crazy loud at all, just want to get it playing to its full potential and last. So if anyone has a a dd-1 and/or cc-1 let me know please. I was looking at the dd-1 forum and didn't want to revive a 3 year old thread with people moving and such. I live in Novi and Flint Mi. Thanks

2011 Silverado Ext Cab

Pioneer 6100NEX

SkyHigh 1/0

XS Power 

Polk db521 coax in rear

Skar 6.5 Components

Sundown SAE1000-D

Fosgate P600x4

On ‎1‎/‎2‎/‎2017 at 5:23 PM, r_sherrer29 said:

Looking for either a person or decent shop that wont rape me when it comes to tuning shit. Nothing crazy loud at all, just want to get it playing to its full potential and last. So if anyone has a a dd-1 and/or cc-1 let me know please. I was looking at the dd-1 forum and didn't want to revive a 3 year old thread with people moving and such. I live in Novi and Flint Mi. Thanks

use this thread

Archived