Disabled Kid's Bike Special Needs Tricycle

Well it is a good cause that we as a online community will see real results. If we can help put a smile on this girls face when she see's her new bike then it was worth every penny.

this is an amazing thing guys. i hope steve knows the kinda of ppl he has backing him and the other members

2002 ford focus hatch

pioneer DEH-P8400bh

infinity kappa 6.5 components front and rear

XS Power D1200

Shuriken BT-100

audioque 120.4

2 15 inch audioque HDC3 D2

2 audioque 2200d

big 3

mechman 220a alt with external regulator

479-418-3056

Steve knows...

SMD is family

That's what sets us apart from other forums, we don't treat everyone like they're just screenames, we treat em like individuals.

Yes we may rub shoulders from time to time but hell that's what makes us human.

If you're heart is as genuine as most of the longtime Members on this forum, you'll have NO PROBLEM fitting in well.

Like I said before when I can help, I will bro

No doubt

:good:

TeamDeadlyHertz-smokeumtires.png

We have a ortopedic handcraftshop, where we sell disability equipment as well. I have self a disabled mom and i know the sweet´s, trouble and need´s. I found a adress for used disability equipment for you My link. My english isn´t that good that i can search and compare products and prices for you. Hopefully you can make a higher money there, for your still very good looking trycicle. I had no closer look into the "disability equipment classifieds", compare the prices and is there nothing to compare, i think it must be possible to get 1200, for a item that´s looking this good and is over 1800 new.

I allowed myself to put something in your Paypal

"in the abundance of water, the fool is thirsty" Bob Marley

This is too cool. Stuff like this really makes me happy knowing there are still good respectable people left in the world. I cant give much, but I'll send a little something. I know how tough it is when insurance doesn't pay for things like this. My uncle lives with us in our extra garage room we converted, and he has MS and a list of other stuff, and hes a quadriplegic. When Insurance doesn't pay for a new air bed, everyone takes a hit.

Amazing!

My Channel on YouTube. Check it out for cinematic-style Car Audio videos.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcSMhtT-rpopJbdybubDgnQ

New 2014 Scion TC 4th Wall Build

https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/217173-2014-tc-4th-order-build-3-fi-sp4-15s/

Archived