here is the newest toy in the family...

Mr Matthew Starke had this 1994 Yukon relaxing in his driveway for the past 3 years not really getting used... So as a "hmmm" moment... Matt handed over his keys and told me to have fun with it. He plans on leaving the truck with me at the shop so anyone who wants demos are free to stop by, and even get to see some work being done to it from time to time. We have dubbed it "The Pulse Project".

For FUN we tossed the quad 12" Sundown SA series box from my Dodge Ram (which I just got rid of) and a few amps. Namely two of the Digital Designs M3a amplifiers. Rated at 2050 watts each. The battery is a Stinger battery Matt had that he got a great deal on. We are planning on doing four d3100 batteries in this thing. I have been talking with my buddy Nathan at XS Power and things are looking a go hopefully pretty soon. (THANKS NATHAN)

The plans are to possibly add four more sa12" for a total of 8... maybe even 16. We are talking it and nothing is concrete... but to be honest... this thing will hurt ya a bit... I still need to get the batteries and alternator to really see what kind of numbers the current setup is capable of. We sit at around 14.06v and with the first bass hit we are at 11.1v or less... Not a good thing.

Nate from Excessive Amperage is figuring out a setup for me alternator wise and with Nathan from XS giving us the hookup... I'm hoping to see some power in this thing soon...

enough talking... enjoy some pix... keep checking back for updates.

3e9253b4.jpg

0106b680.jpg

71721bb4.jpg

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

dam i love the look of those 2 door tahoe/yukon's

2002 ford focus hatch

pioneer DEH-P8400bh

infinity kappa 6.5 components front and rear

XS Power D1200

Shuriken BT-100

audioque 120.4

2 15 inch audioque HDC3 D2

2 audioque 2200d

big 3

mechman 220a alt with external regulator

479-418-3056

I've always wanted a Yukon, I'm looking forward to this one!

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own
4 - 18" lvl 6s (m3) w/full Carbon Fiber option

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

On 8/2/2013 at 8:13 PM, n8ball2013 said:

this is much worse. Its old n8 without the time or patience to hold fucking hands. I'm supposed to be doing school work but yet here i am making sure jr fuck fuck isn't trying to poke the other kids with a stick.

16 sa 12s!! lol that would be crazy. keeping my eye on this one

1999 grand prix gt

kenwood x994 head unit

1/0 big 3 all shok industry single run to the back

New mid/highs coming not sure what

Soundqubed q2200d at .5 (have)

2 soundqubed hdc3 12s (have)

New box to be built.. sealed firing forward (yet to be designed)

200 amp alt not sure exact size or manufactor xs power batts

Archived