Better sound for my tv

I have a 60" sharp wall mounted in my living room and am looking for a soundbar/sub combo or a 2.1 system can anyone offer some suggestions? I was looking at the Bose CineMate Series II Digital Home Theater Speaker System or the Polk surround bar 6000 anybody have any ecpirience with these? I have an open floor plan so there is no wall opposite of the tv for the sound to reflect off of are there any other products I should look at? I have no experience what so ever with home theatre

2008 Black Chevy Tahoe -Murderedout/ 2/4 Belltech drop/26" U2-55's/ HID's in fogs and headlights/G5 tails1 - BC35001 - C1100.42 - SA ZV3 18's6 - 8" SA Neo Pro's2 - FT1-SE Tweets

Most simple thing to do would be a soundbar. But you'd be better off buying a decent receiver, a pair of bookshelf speakers and a decent sub. I'm not a fan of the Bose stuff, it's all overpriced and overhyped. You can get better results for less money.

First Gen Xterra: Always changing

DNX 690HD

RF 360.3
RF T3002
RF T4004
RF T10001bd
Silver Flute 6.5"s
Tang Band 1" Tweeters
Sundown X18 in 7cubes net tuned to 32hz

Trust me .25 Blows your Load.

Most simple thing to do would be a soundbar. But you'd be better off buying a decent receiver, a pair of bookshelf speakers and a decent sub. I'm not a fan of the Bose stuff, it's all overpriced and overhyped. You can get better results for less money.

Agree with all of this.

there's actually some DIY speaker projects on Parts-express, i encourage you to check those out.

as for recievers, Denon, Yamaha, Pioneer are all good brands.

feel free to PM me with questions, i used to work in BBY home theater dept, so i know a couple things.

Edited by 412 CVX

Just say no to Ground Pounder Customs.

More box builds

some cars do over 170db with one sub, so clearly my two 12"s can do that in my car, with my knowledge too! look out bitches!

I'm with captain stupid.

Thanks for the info guys, I want a package that's pit together already I work alot of hours and rarely have time to work in any projects so something that is put together already would be ideal for me.

2008 Black Chevy Tahoe -Murderedout/ 2/4 Belltech drop/26" U2-55's/ HID's in fogs and headlights/G5 tails1 - BC35001 - C1100.42 - SA ZV3 18's6 - 8" SA Neo Pro's2 - FT1-SE Tweets

Denon, all in one 5.1 HTIB

this should be perfect

Just say no to Ground Pounder Customs.

More box builds

some cars do over 170db with one sub, so clearly my two 12"s can do that in my car, with my knowledge too! look out bitches!

I'm with captain stupid.

if it was me and i had bose money id buy this

http://www.onkyousa.com/model.cfm?m=HT-S9400THX&class=Systems&p=s as

i own a onkyo system not this nice but still a 7.1 system and it is simply amazing sounding and loud i have a vid on here some where ill try to post it up

Edited by teardrop
SKAR_728x90-2.jpg