Teaching an old bird new tricks

Doing some work for a friend.

car is a 62 Thunderbird automatic, 390 motor.

9fe28a41.jpg

I will be installing this following.

2 way alarm with various sensors, battery backup, key less entry.

Power door locks

Adding hazard lights using the parking lights.

Factory look-a-like radio with USB.

factory radio was AM only but at some point had a cassette player with infinity speakers and RF amp added.

This light has not worked in about 12 years.

587511a8.jpg

the radio was grounded through this strap

133b632e.jpg

shit ass wiring

15103ec7.jpg

this is the radio thats being replaced with a newer version of this radio with USB and CD changer control. knobs removed in this pic.

f1a249c1.jpg

Rear speakers were not hooked up, amp power was not hooked up, one set of RCA's was stuffed under the rear seat, and the speaker wire that was going to the front speaker from the amp was also cut. The only sound was from the factory-ish radio to some 3.5" infinity speakers.

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

I got the radio installed with everything nice and soldered up. Fucking amp is broke. I'm giving him a old-ish school soundstream granite 180.6.

He was suppose to come up to my place and help me take the car apart but he had some family problems so I drove the car back to him today. Will prolly finish weekend after next.

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER