99 Cherokee with 1 18" BTL 4000 watts

Running a Sundown SAZ4500d to one 18" Fi BTL. The box is 4.5 cu ft. Stock alternator was replaced with a 320a with adjustable voltage from MechMan, and three charge tanks have been added from VMaxx.

In the middle of my build, let me know what you think.

box.png

8.jpg

12.jpg

1.jpg

11.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

14.jpg

15.jpg

16.jpg

Edited by nej89

i cant compete with that lol, whys did you do the box so small though?

JEEP BUILD PROJECT ANTIBLING.2000 jeep Cherokee.HEADUNITAlpine Cda-9886SUBSTAGE1 acendent 18" audio mayhem motor with a TI basket and tantric parts1 prototype DAT hellfire 1000.1HIGHSStockELECTRICALdb link 0 gaugeKnuconceptz Kolossus 4 gauge1 xs power d3400 under hoodBig 3 upgradeold fourwheeler build

The only way to delete your SMD account is for you crawl to steve meades door step on your knees and pleade for his forgiveness and acceptance to be released...He will either grant your wishes.....or choke you with a large piece of 0 gauge and electrocute you by hooking up a solid gold DC 12k at 0.000001 ohm and 10000 volts to your eye sockets and blow your head apart

You guys act like you have never clogged a toilet and ran around the bathroom frantically hoping it don't overflow.

Box is a bit smaller than I would have built, but not too small. Especially considering the power hes running, that's not 4,000 watts...could be closer to 5,000 depending on voltage, nominal ohm load, and rise. I'm curious to see port specs.

And no pictures are showing on my mobile as well.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

i like where this is going , do you have any bracing, and im curious to see what kinda numbers your gonna have. tuned in for sure.

2007 trailblazer lthead unit- pioneer p4300dvd

crescendo ft-1 supertweeters

pioneer m650 pros

audiocontrol 2xs crossover

Rockford fosgate p200-2 highsrockford fosgate p400-2 mids1- fi btl 18amps- saz 3500battery- evermax in front, 2 9a31 dekas in rearwires all knuconceptz 1/0 and rcas

Sorry for those who couldn't see pics for a bit, trying to edit and make them bigger but idk if it worked. The box is 4.5 cubes tuned to 32hz. My voltage is at 16v at idle...the port length is 15" with a width of 5". There will also be some cross bracing but I don't have pics up of it yet...

dont charge over 15.9, i would set the regulator at about 15.4 that why you wont shorten your batteries life to bad.

Jeep Cherokee 4dr -4.75 in front, new rusty's 4.5 in rear leafs -micky thompson 35x14.50x15 -locker rear -Rusty's offroad Engine/transmission/transfer case/crossmember/gas tank skid plates -Warn front bumper with 8000lb winch -Custom rear bumper -Warrior product tube doors (summertime) -Optima redtop (starter) -26XK miles and still runs like a bat out of hell

Kenwood H/U

1/0 wire,

136 amp alt 200 ah batteries 12.7 daily

2 Apsm 1500 @ 2 ohm strapped on zv3 d1 with ns softparts

Mb quart 125.4 wired to 4 aura 6's

3.6 cube box tuned to 36 plays down to 23hz