bagging and body dropping a 81 crew cab dually

Lookin good dude! I love watching fab work progressing like this. Makes me miss my old truck :(

thxs man i try to update it as often as i can and what kind of truck did u have man

Lookin good dude! I love watching fab work progressing like this. Makes me miss my old truck :(

thxs man i try to update it as often as i can and what kind of truck did u have man

Had a 1994 Ford Ranger on 20" Alba Banks. I had planned on body dropping it eventually but never got around to it. Here are a couple pics of it

Before the 20"s

d8bd2739.jpg

And here one a few weeks after I got the 20"s

Don't mind my goofy ass in the picture :D

72182ee0.jpg

Had a 1994 Ford Ranger on 20" Alba Banks. I had planned on body dropping it eventually but never got around to it.

truck looks clean man u do all the work to it

Thanks! And naw I didn't do all the work...I helped with the notch and the 4-link but most of the welding was done by a friend. I wasn't confident enough in my welding skills when I bagged that truck to do it all myself. But when I bag my next truck it will be all me :D

Thanks! And naw I didn't do all the work...I helped with the notch and the 4-link but most of the welding was done by a friend. I wasn't confident enough in my welding skills when I bagged that truck to do it all myself. But when I bag my next truck it will be all me :D

getting some more work done got my 16 feet of 3x4 by 1/4in box tubing today and my upper bag plates and rear bag plates and going to sand blast my a-arms down and get them rdy to cut them up

IMG_0530.jpg

IMG_0532.jpg

IMG_0533.jpg

IMG_0534.jpg

Nice looking good man, Makes me want to sell all my audio stuff and bag my truck lol.

haha y not have all ur audio stuff and a bagged truck

i got the 2 frame rails cut beveled and welded up and tacked in today and 1 a-arm sand blasted but here are some pics

IMG_0537.jpg

IMG_0538.jpg

IMG_0539.jpg

IMG_0540.jpg

IMG_0541.jpg

IMG_0542.jpg

Archived