How To Do The Big 3: Tutorial

Guest MegaloManiac

this is a terrible spot to put that. when engine is on it will vibrate and you will have a meltdown eventually

I ran out of wire, i will get some this weekend. I only put it there temp but hearing about what happend to you i will probable get it tomorrow. Thanx

Alpine IVA-D310 w/Alpine Blackbird Navigation

Kicker SS upfront

Kicker RS inrear

06zx 650.4

06zx 1500.1

0612''L7 x2

dry cell in the back

4 ga. wiring thoughout

15'' Clarion Drop down monitor/dvd player

Big III

Dream List:

Bigger Alt

15'' L7 x2

06zx 1500.1 (anther one)

1/o ga.

• 2 months later...

Anyone here do this to an 01-06 style tahoe/suburban? I just traced (or tried too atleast) all my wires, and this is what I come up with: The positive Batt cable (+) from the batt goes to a distribution block post and has an ring terminal on it, the a 8mm wire (says 8mm fusable-link on cable) goes to the 140amp alt. The other 4ga cable from the dis. block goes under neith, and I cant seem to find where it goes. I will of course take a MUCH better look a t thing, but was wondering if someone that did this to a tahoe/suburban can just make my life a little easier, and show me some pix of what you did? Thanks guys.

I love my staffie :good:

So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny

Thank you VERY MUCH my friend! Pix are excellent.

You are going directly from the back of the alt with 1/0ga, directly to the batt, then your grounds are where? Do I go ground from the batt to the frame, or from the batt (-) to the engine block, then to the chassis?

I love my staffie :good:

So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny

Archived