How To Do The Big 3: Tutorial

Guest MegaloManiac

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Im unclear about the grouds. I found a ground going from Neg Battery to my Engine. So I upgrade that then I just Run one from my Neg Battery to the Chassis?

no...the neg battery to the engine is probably the same thing as neg battery to chassis...i would do a run from the engine to the chassis...

basically you have 2 negative runs:

-either battery to engine, or battery to frame (chassis)...depending on what the factory uses

-and eninge to frame

i likes me some audio stuff...

alrighty. So do most cars even have an engine to Chassis ground? Or do I just make that myself?

- Just to make it clear, Im going to re-run the Neg Battery to the Engine.....and then the Engine to the Chassis. Correct?

No.. re-run the negative battery to the chassis as well, not the engine

SMDsigbannr4.jpg

play Moola.com its actually fun and free...

click here to join Money games!

its just games with free money!

No.. re-run the negative battery to the chassis as well, not the engine

Well the factory has the neg battery running to the engine. So I would have to do that and then also (according to amatt) run from the Engine to the frame. I dont know why this is confusing me, lol. Sorry.

Well the factory has the neg battery running to the engine. So I would have to do that and then also (according to amatt) run from the Engine to the frame. I dont know why this is confusing me, lol. Sorry.

from my understanding, i think matt is saying to re run both neg wires. one from the bat to the engine, and then from the engine to the chassis. correct if im wrong..

Hustle hard, Stack paper,

It's alright, ya'll haters,

It's nothing, We major,

You see me, Hi Hater! =)

~ Manio

from my understanding, i think matt is saying to re run both neg wires. one from the bat to the engine, and then from the engine to the chassis. correct if im wrong..

Yeah, thats what I just said. I think I said it twice, lol. Is that correct?

correct! im not sure if a engine to chassis wiring comes standard..i dont think it does, i just added that myself.

correct! im not sure if a engine to chassis wiring comes standard..i dont think it does, i just added that myself.

I looked all over for it and didnt see one.

- I just read the instructions that come with the Iraggi Alt and i might just do what they say. Run a negative from the back side of the alternator housing (case), to the frame. then another from the Negative Battery to the same spot on the frame.

I looked all over for it and didnt see one.

- I just read the instructions that come with the Iraggi Alt and i might just do what they say. Run a negative from the back side of the alternator housing (case), to the frame. then another from the Negative Battery to the same spot on the frame.

thats exactly what i did. just ran it from one of bolts that holds the alt on to the frame (<---which is the same exact thing as engine to frame)...then another from battery to frame.

Archived