dude wow you've been doing some work inside and outside lol congrats the lil one raising another basshead I see!

William - Metter,Ga. Dad, Self Installer/Fabricator & Repair Tech, Weightlifter, Motivator,

Team SKAR Audio Captain, Team Deadly Hertz Georgia Leader
99 Toyota 4Runner SR5, "Rolling Thunder"
Daily Driven, No Wall, C-Pillar Build, BASS LIFE!
2K16 SBN MECA Park and Pound DB3 Champion
2K16 SBN ISPLL Real SPL Class F Champion
Second Skin Damplifier Pro, Kenwood eXcelon KDC X498, Clarion EQ, Knukonceptz RCA's
The Big 3, Sky High Car Audio OFC & Kicker Hyperflex Silver Tinned 1/0 Gauge
Singer 340a Alt, Northstar NSB-AGM31, SMSAGM480, 12 NessCaps Super Caps
Rockford Fosgate 3Sixty Line Driver, The Oval Port Tuned To 31 Hz, CNC Machined
4 SKAR ZVXv2 D2 15's, 2 SKAR SK-4500.1's, 4 SKAR PAX 6.5's, 2 SKAR LP-80.4's

SKAR_468x60.jpg

MEMBER OF THE YEAR 2013
16018870_large.jpg
If you don't have any haters, get some, best motivation there is...

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:drink40: Congrats Bro! Big Big Cheers to you!

CONGRATZ BUDDY. WHOOO

dude wow you've been doing some work inside and outside lol congrats the lil one raising another basshead I see!

Thanks fellas! Yeah I'm very proud of him, and he for sure is a little future basshead!

He already LOVES music, and especially anything with some low end to it, puts him right to sleep!

Kickin' Cruiser

Seller Feedback

Stage 3
Dash, Door Panels,
4th Order wall 4 - 15's
on a DC 5.0K 2 DC 5.0K's

Solo X 15 (v.2) Sub Build

Door Panel Update:

Well, I took them to the upholstery shop this morning, for the third time, to drop them off to be wrapped. I had already had them there 2 times before, letting them see them, and give me a written quote to wrap them up. But today, when I went to drop them off, the guy tells me he is sorry, but he doesn't even want to do it. He said tbh he didn't think he could do it to my standards, having never done anything like this before. So....

Well that sucks, but at the same time, Id much rather this happen than to get a shitty job done, and be stuck with that. So now what to do, what to do? This was the only upholstery shop within at least an hour drive, and I was so pumped about getting them wrapped. :(

With that being said, I think I can make the most of this. I have an idea, not a sure thing, but instead something I am thinking of trying. I just really want to get these babies DONE and in the car, jamming and looking pretty! So I'm gonna think about this, and possibly try something else to get this party started! Stay tuned!

And, if anyone knows of any upholstery shops, good ones, that wouldn't be afraid to do my doors, and do them perfect, then please hit me up! I have searched, but I can't seem to find anyone within driving distance. There has to be someone in Columbus or Cincinnati or Dayton, all of which are 2 - 3 hr drive for me. But I'd gladly drive it to get the right person on it! Thanks!

I got a place that can do 'em, and do 'em right. But they are up my way (Cleveland). If you're interested shoot me a PM and Ill get you their number.

1999 Lincoln Town Car-(build underway)

- (2) SA15s, 4th order, DAT 2500.1, O2 mids n highs, 250a alt, HC 2400, Big 3....

1994 Pontiac T/A for speeding tickets.-

- Currently on jack stands, wanting to be a real race car

"Your local forecast, all the ladies in the metro area should expect to see 8 inches tonight" - The Todd

Decaf, on 01 November 2011 - 02:38 PM, said:

i provide the ammo for destruction, the trigger finger is connected to the volume knob tho

URBAN GORILLA AUDIO

• 5 months later...

I apologize for the lack of pictures, it seems when facebook updated there site, they changed the links to the pics. Gotta love facebook.

Anyway, I started back on this build a few weeks ago, and I have quite a few new pics, as well as all of the old ones, and I will be putting a brand new build log up very soon. That is, if anyone wants to see it?

This build will be finished and at some shows this year! Believe that!

Kickin' Cruiser

Seller Feedback

Stage 3
Dash, Door Panels,
4th Order wall 4 - 15's
on a DC 5.0K 2 DC 5.0K's

Solo X 15 (v.2) Sub Build

Archived