Sonic Electronix

My sub has been popping out of no where like if you were to tap it with a 9 volt battery but with an Extreme like its playing a 5 hertz tone on 5k watts. It non stop pops when i first cut on my truck and eventually stops. Although it wouldnt stop this morning. I cant find out the problem. I just took out the speaker leads so i wouldn't blow my sub.. But i think the amp is still receiving the power which isnt good either.

I was thinking it was my gain knob considering it recently started acting really funny like it wouldnt turn down the "bass" and the knob its self isnt "right"

Help? suggestions

You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back.

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

How is your ground? Maybe a loose connection somewhere. I had an old Sony amp that did the same thing, turned out to be a bad ground.

Need Test Tones/Sine Waves? Click Here!

My Saab 9000 build
1993 Saab 9000 Aero 5spd
Pioneer - Zapco - Hifonics - Sundown Audio - O2 Audio - RE Audio

Just Say No To Rear Speakers
Just Say No To CCA Wire
Real Men Drive Stick

Hit me up on Facebook, if you want

It may be a bad ground idk how its been the same ground for 7 months never had a problem til last week.

I will check all the connections later

You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back.

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

It wasnt a bad ground... And i believe you all misunderstood me. It wasnt popping when i cut on.. when i played it popped repeatedly like it was playing a 5 hz tone on 5k watts... It was my gain knob from AQ. its broken <_<

Hats off to DC that thing was getting down... Suprise it didnt blow the softparts right out

Edited by Winn

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

its tuned with the DD-1 May need to re tune it for the hell of it to make sure.

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE