2k1 EM2 Civic >> PaCiFiKbAllA'z Update >>Wolfram Audio 4500.1 >>Singer 250A Alt>>Fi Audio SP4 V2 12" D2 FULLY LOADED!!

Here's my progress....rear deck was upholstered, ports shortened and tuned to 34hz, and amp mounted....just gotta get the floorboard put in and the face put on the back of the box. I'll get a pic of the inside...raining out right now.

DSC00196.jpg

DSC00198.jpg

DSC00200.jpg

1 x Fi Audio SP4 V2 12" D2 Fully Loaded

1 x Wolfram W-4500.1

2 x XS Power D5100's

250A Singer Alternator

2.67 Cubes @ 29hz

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

thanks man. just gotta finish up the last few pieces...i'mma probably have a battery box built behind the passenger tail light, so that way i have a spot for a 2nd battery in the future.

1 x Wolfram W-4500.1

2 x XS Power D5100's

250A Singer Alternator

2.67 Cubes @ 29hz

Did you have fun ripping out your rear deck??? Lol. Taking off all the trim panels leading up to the doors is a PITA!!

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Did you have fun ripping out your rear deck??? Lol. Taking off all the trim panels leading up to the doors is a PITA!!

I've taken off the side panels and rear panel so many times its 2nd nature...lol...first time I did take it off though, it was like wtf...why is it so hard to take off a rear panel? lol

Hey bro. I just got my car running again. I'm off today, hit me up if you wanna meet up. I got work at 4 tomorrow.

wuddup man. I'm still waiting for my CC-1..i don't want the fedex guy leaving it in the fawkin' rain lol If i get it in a little while I'll hit u up bro. otherwise, what other day u got off this week? i'm avail from 10am-4pm the rest of the week.

1 x Wolfram W-4500.1

2 x XS Power D5100's

250A Singer Alternator

2.67 Cubes @ 29hz

Not in elk grove but close around will be at autorama bass racing. Looks nice wouldn't mind getting a demo. Nice to see ppl around the area Doin work!!!

2008 Dodge Avenger SE

Pioneer 4300-UB Headunit

DC 1.2K

10"DC Lvl 3 with Lvl 4 coil...

15" DC Lvl 4

JVC Arsenal 3-way Component set

• PaCiFiKbAllA changed the title to 2k1 EM2 Civic >> PaCiFiKbAllA'z Update >>Wolfram Audio 4500.1 >>Singer 250A Alt>>Fi Audio SP4 V2 12" D2 FULLY LOADED!!

Archived