Sonic Electronix

better amp choices look into crescendo, audioque, sundown and DC

As for subs. I dont know what RE sounds like now but from what i understand. Everyone hates the way they are? (i believe) So for subs i suggest Fi, Ascendent, Sundown, Digital Designs, Skar, DC, and AQ

Thats just me :shrug:

You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back.

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

for highs i like the 6501! and why not jsut do 6501s for rear as well? if not do MM651 they can take 125rms clean

In the specs of the 6501 it says it's impedance is 2.7 ohms, so when I'm looking at amps for it should I be concerned with the amp rms watts at 2 ohm or 4 ohm...that sort of confused me, because I don't want to over power them because they are running more watts at 2 ohm when I thought they were 4ohms??? HELP

As for subs. I dont know what RE sounds like now but from what i understand. Everyone hates the way they are?

Not necessarily that they hate how they are, more of a fact that they have went downhill severely in the last few years. Back Pre-buyout (07ish) they were SUPER nice stuff. Now they aren't great, but I wouldn't necessarily write them off.

-Zach-

2010 Toyota Tundra
Full Hybrid Audio SQ

7" BDS on 37's

2000 Ford Expedition

160+ dB Green Turd -SOLD- :(

better amp choices look into crescendo, audioque, sundown and DC

As for subs. I dont know what RE sounds like now but from what i understand. Everyone hates the way they are? (i believe) So for subs i suggest Fi, Ascendent, Sundown, Digital Designs, Skar, DC, and AQ

:lol: he's banging on a budget bro. None of those amps are very budget friendly. OP look into audiopipe

24v1fe8.png

wow now this just shows that smd isnt just any forum. We are a brother hood.

here let me put it in retard-onix for u aareehhhh duuuurrrrr ehhh got it now?

Sweet baby jesus the amount of quoting the quote above the quote in a quote is epic

Crescendo I consider very budget friendly for what you get, but the AP series Audiopipes do rated power for cheap if you don't want to spend the extra cash.

-Zach-

2010 Toyota Tundra
Full Hybrid Audio SQ

7" BDS on 37's

2000 Ford Expedition

160+ dB Green Turd -SOLD- :(

better amp choices look into crescendo, audioque, sundown and DCAs for subs. I dont know what RE sounds like now but from what i understand. Everyone hates the way they are? (i believe) So for subs i suggest Fi, Ascendent, Sundown, Digital Designs, Skar, DC, and AQThats just me :shrug:
:lol: he's banging on a budget bro. None of those amps are very budget friendly. OP look into audiopipe

Isn't that like telling me to check out Xplods? I'm trying to be budget minded, but I also understand you get what you pay for so I'll throw in a lil' extra to get something better.

I think the amps are fine...I can't find the SX Pro's anywhere. Where were you planning on getting them and how much? Also, out of curiosity, why do you say 34-38Hz?

They are on the RE site under REPro. A local big car forum sponsor here in Houston, $398/sub but I also get a 10% discount. I said that because RE says the optimal for them is 8cuft @ 34Hz. And I assumed for my music preference and fact that it's going to be a daily, I'd tune higher. Or am I wrong for thinking that? The Rep said they are offering em at the same price as the sxx model, except the pros are stronger and built sturdier. But I want to see that in person/detail because the RE site list everything the same between the 2

even worse than being a noob? posting threads with titles in all caps. they make me want to kill babies. ijs.

Haha, well the world does need some kind of population control...get to killin!

Edited by klrsrt