HatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBL

Short demo with the newest box

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

• 1 month later...

I was attempting to take a vid of the ELD bypass in action, but it turned out better this way.

First vid shows me resting at 13.3 volts after a short drive, sitting at idle, and when the ECM turned on the cooling fans so the ELD bumped the voltage back up to 14.3 to compensate for the extra load. You'll see the voltage jump when the fans turn on.

Second vid shows me resting at 13.3 again, sitting at idle, but this time I was able to catch a vid and flip the switch and activate the bypass and manually jump my voltage back up. Once again, fucking magic.

Small update 5-5-12

Did a temp setup in my doors and threw a 6.5 in each for now... This'll do until I feel like glassing lol

20120505_144756.jpg

$4 speakers from parts-express actually sound pretty decent, I was surprised :)

20120505_161814.jpg

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Plain dash kit from the car. The bottom slot is where my eq used to be...

20120509_003140.jpg

Piece of clear plastic I had lying around

20120509_012237.jpg

Test fit before trimming to size

20120509_012254.jpg

Trimmed to size and sprayed down with 3 coats of VHT nightshade

20120510_231557.jpg

20120510_231624.jpg

VU DIN and my pasty ass legs

20120516_204934.jpg

How it sits right now. Got a little touch up work to do in the morning

20120517_021352.jpg

20120517_021536.jpg

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

SQ test with the parts-express $4 mids

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

20120517_135635.jpg

The video is a little jacked up because the camera on my phone blows :lame: , I'll take a HD vid of it tonight. It's just wired up and tuned and thrown in there, I still gotta go through and rerun the wires and make it look all nice and purdy.

Without further ado:

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

My camera can't focus at night that well apparently

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Couple of quick vids from today and tonight. Better video at night, but the audio sounds like shit lol. Taken from my Nikon DSLR:

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Archived