Hey guys so there was a murder in my apartment complex a week ago and the front office didn't notify us of this we found out from a neighbor. So we called the office this morning and found out this is true. I go jogging every night and pass by where the incident happened. Now is that illegal that they didn't notify the residents or are they not abligated to??

If they do have to notify us of this, do you have any resource that I can use?

Thanks

06 Chrysler 300

Pioneer avh-x8500bhs

Hertz Hsk 130.4

Alpine mrp-F600

2 Dc level 4 12s

Dc 2k

Viper 5901

SHCA wiring

KnuKonceptz RCA's

SecondSkin/Fatmat

Big 3-stock alt

if they say anything,then chances are ppl will start moving out....people moving out = losing money... also no they are not obligated to tell you everything that goes on.

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

I'm almost sure its not a crime, not to say a crime happened. State to state may differ, but I have never heard of that being a law. And I can understand maybe warning people for safety but it obviously doesn't seem like a serial killer so I'm not sure what he would be obligated to say. Maybe they're still dealing with it as well.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Oh ok thanks guys. I understand that they will lose money with people moving out. Just wish they cared more about the safety of their customers more than the money

06 Chrysler 300

Pioneer avh-x8500bhs

Hertz Hsk 130.4

Alpine mrp-F600

2 Dc level 4 12s

Dc 2k

Viper 5901

SHCA wiring

KnuKonceptz RCA's

SecondSkin/Fatmat

Big 3-stock alt

like stated above its not like a serial killer is going around killing ppl, im sure it was a personal thing

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

What of the murder is a completely isolated incident? Jealous wife, upset brother, overzealous insurance collector, or something along that nature? Maybe they didn't want to scare people away for something that is out of their control.

If it was a home invasion, robbery, serial killing I would understand. I guess there just isn't enough information to make a truly accurate opinion of the situation. Good luck

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Ya I understand. Well thanks again guys

06 Chrysler 300

Pioneer avh-x8500bhs

Hertz Hsk 130.4

Alpine mrp-F600

2 Dc level 4 12s

Dc 2k

Viper 5901

SHCA wiring

KnuKonceptz RCA's

SecondSkin/Fatmat

Big 3-stock alt