nothing here since i spammed my way to 150

i see nothing. is it just me?

03 Santa Fe E A 200 amp alt,JVC AVX840,kenwood 6.5 fr speakers,eclipse 6.5 rears,mids/high amp XTA-2160, sub amp XTA-5000d,0 guage throughout,batts-front/1 batcap 2000,rear/ batcap4000,2 C&D Dynasty agms, subs 2 DC XL M1 15"s in a music box tuned to 28hz....for now.

Ya because he spammed up everyone's buildlogs earlier. I personally think his post count should be set back to zero. I reported him but I guess no mods cared.

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

At the time he didn't have enough posts to sell.

Maybe he will re list them

Since he has 150 ...

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

Dont think no one noticed him spamming to get to 150. In fact he is going to be reset. If you would like to use our marketplace thats one thing. post dumping your way to the requirements is frowned upon. I know exactly how many posts you needed to get there and all of the staff is in agreement. Your post count has been knocked down to reflect that. And with that being said you no longer meet the requirements to sell here.

Yes Im a dick I know this save yourslef the pm it makes no difference to me. All it will do is result in you not being a member here any longer.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Dont think no one noticed him spamming to get to 150. In fact he is going to be reset. If you would like to use our marketplace thats one thing. post dumping your way to the requirements is frowned upon. I know exactly how many posts you needed to get there and all of the staff is in agreement. Your post count has been knocked down to reflect that. And with that being said you no longer meet the requirements to sell here.

Yes Im a dick I know this save yourslef the pm it makes no difference to me. All it will do is result in you not being a member here any longer.

he speaks the truth. Ppl act like we are dumb and dont see the b.s. they try and pull... we are the all seeing ... all powerful ... all right giggity!

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg